Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll(Unoff.)What should the Science slider be set at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should upgrade our Knights to Cavalry as soon as we need to.For 20 Lytons it's extremely cost effective. I usually pay for my upgrades by disbanding a few ancient units, but given the warmongering style we've played and our decision to go Democratic, we should first decide if we will soon go Commie, and figure out if we'll have all of our units free.
    Does anyone truly believe that 14 turns from now we will be able to renegotiate our Fur deal so it is still free (Lyton wise). ? Wanna buy a bridge with questionable title?

Does anyone truly believe that 17 turns from now we will be able to renegotiate silks for dyes even up? In your dreams.

Does anyone truly believe that 14 turns from now we will be able to renegotiate gems for free (Lyton wise)? The banana knows but I digress.
    We might be able to trade technology for one or more of these, but if not, we have plenty of luxuries, and probably shouldn't bid too high for them. So we lose a few WLTKD's or have an entertainer in 3 cities, or whatever. Sometimes that can be cheaper than a luxury contract.
    Last edited by realpolitic; November 1, 2002, 18:29.

Comment

We should upgrade our Knights to Cavalry as soon as we need to. I usually pay for my upgrades by disbanding a few ancient units, but given the warmongering style we've played and our decision to go Democratic, we should first decide if we will soon go Commie, and figure out if we'll have all of our units free.

Comment

I highly dought we are going communist any time soon.

The Forbiden Palace is going to complete in 12 turns.

Our existing Palace is going to start being relocated to Timeline in 4 turns.

Unless an AI declares war on us, we might not fight again. (Athough I think this is highly unlikely.)

Any AI on our own contientant that declares war on us though will feel our wrath and probably be annexed in their entirity.
        1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
        Templar Science Minister
        AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

I'd say 40. This allows us to research on our own while still keeping adequate funds for rushes and upgrade. We can then reasess it again after our GA.
          Citizen of the Apolyton team in the ISDG
          Currently known as Senor Rubris in the PTW DG team

Comment

Working...
          X