Official: UN Flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official: UN Flag

The UN Council is deciding on a flag. As UN Rep for our civilization, I need to know which flag Apolytonia wants.

Here are the choices:
    Option A:

Option B:
    Option A
    82.86%
    Option B
    11.43%
    Abstain
    5.71%

The poll is expired.

"Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

OPTION A!!!!

its more unique

b looks like a fraud or ripoff. no offence to the artist
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Before I forget, I also need a new Deputy UN Rep since UnOrthO left.
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Option B would have looked nice without those letters UN in it.

Comment

Wow, I didn't even notice the letters until now. The weird image infront of them has distracted my gaze.

Comment

EDIT: Double post.
            Last edited by Thud; October 30, 2002, 17:54.
            "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
            Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

Hmm... I'll go with A. I like the symbolic knot. It almost makes up for the lack of the symbolic lack of olive branches.

I'd have a grand ole' time being deputy ambassador to the U.N. This is at 1BigCommunity, correct?
              "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
              Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

Apoc,
                I'd be willing to serve as Dep. UN Rep, as long as you understand that I'm very busy right now and might not be able to be as active as I'd otherwise like.

PM me if the job's still open and if that'd be ok.

-- adaMada

EDIT: Looks like Thud beat me to it . Feel free to drop me if you can only have one, since I do have quite a bit of other stuff to do.
                Civ 3 Democracy Game:
                PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
                Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

option A is awesome
                  Minister of the Economy: Term IV, V
                  Ministre d'Économie: Session IV, V
                  Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there aren't people following me!
                  Même si je suis paranoïde, ça n'exige pas qu'il n'y a pas de gens qui me suivent!

Comment

Well, since adaMada is busy at the moment, Thud can be deputy as long as he can devote some time to it.

ada, I can save you a future position when we need more deputies.

Thud, it is the one at the community.

Comment

Apocalypse,

Ignore my private message. I didn't see this thread.
                      Ambassador of The Community

Comment

Too late, I already replied to the pm.

Comment

This has little to do with this but it is the thread I was reading at the time, anyway I just became the 50th person to join the Civ3DG on that civ groups thing, just though that was kind of a milestone.

BTW I'm joking.
                          Last edited by Cidifer; November 1, 2002, 20:00.

Comment

I voted Option A.

Comment

Working...
                            X