Confirmation of Judge: Nimitz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmation of Judge: Nimitz

For the second Justive that needs to be appointed this time around, I nominate Nimitz. Nimitz has shown to be enthusiastic about the role and replied promptly to my PM asking if he was interested. Needless to say, Nimitz has both my confidence and the approval of other members of the Judiciary.

5 Day poll.
    Confirm
    90.32%
    Do not confirm
    9.68%

The poll is expired.

Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

A truly excelent choice. You have my full support.
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Yes, of course!
      RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas
      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Very good choice. Nimitz will be a fine addition to the court.
        For your photo needs:
        http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Ok who voted no. lol
          Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
          Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
          President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

NIMITZ?!?!?!

Who's going to run for FAM when I retire??

Man, this is a major surprise for me, but he should do a good job in the Court.

--Togas
            Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
            Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
            Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
            Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

Yes, he'll be a great addition.
              Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
              "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

AdaMada should do it he would be very good at it, this is one of thoughs thing that I couldn't perdict that could of stopped me. I'll be back though after I'm done being a judge.
                Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
                Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

Working...
                X