PTW: Domination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTW: Domination

Due to the release of PTW very soon and the likely hood of many citizens becoming distracted by it.

I call for a change in Policy to aim for a Domination Win which I see as the quickest route to Victory.

Beeline for Cavlary and set out to conquer Anabanana.

May the Great Banana Bless Our Endeavours as we seek to purge the world of the pagans.

Seriously though, involvement in this game will drop markedly as soon as PTW hits the shelves.

I doubt it.

Yes, some will go. Others will come. MP is not for everyone.

This demo game has been phenomenally successful. We could well endure a few less participants. That would not be optimal, but we will survive.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I think we'll survive here, but I'm definetely going to give the PTW Demo game a shot.
      Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
      Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

The rulesetup for the ptw demogame will take some time.
        You need to ensure integrity and security for all the nations.

So there will propably be enough time to finish existing demogames. I estimate a ptw demogame to be up not before january 2003. Also, you will need many people to "upgrade" to ptw and gain some experience with the new features.

Nothing is more annoying than playing a demogame with a release which is not stable...
        Hean of the UN delegation ofFANATIKA

Visit the Rebel Pub and Brewery in Bavaria, Fanatika!

Comment

I don't think PtW will cost much active citizens. After all, if staying away from all this roleplay stuff and extra mini games, a DG doesn't cost so much time.

Comment

Blahblah, PTW yeah, I'm looking forward to it, etc.

The thing I wanted to say is that Domination doesn't seem likely to me; we don't even have contact with the lost civs yet.
            Minister of the Economy: Term IV, V
            Ministre d'Économie: Session IV, V
            Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there aren't people following me!
            Même si je suis paranoïde, ça n'exige pas qu'il n'y a pas de gens qui me suivent!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
              I don't think PtW will cost much active citizens. After all, if staying away from all this roleplay stuff and extra mini games, a DG doesn't cost so much time.
              This should be particularly true since it will take a little while before the PTW game becomes very involving. It will be at least 3 or so turnchats (if this is still the way that it will be played) before the game is more than moving a few units around.

Comment

Working...
              X