No announcement yet.

Official Poll Conserning Hole In Wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This poll is now closed. Thank you for your Cooperation.

MrWIA, at your convienance, could you please work some ZpellZ and detop this?

E_T
    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

And just what should HIW be producing? I suggest a WC which will complete in 2 turns, and upgrade to KT.

reasoning...

When we attack France which I believe will be in ~ 3 turns, they will be looking for something to counterattack.

Unfortunately HIW with a lone spearman will probably bear the brunt. Unless we get something to defend with there asap, there won't be any HIW to make anything else.
      I used to be a builder. That was before I played Civ III

Comment

Originally posted by roadcage
        And just what should HIW be producing? I suggest a WC which will complete in 2 turns, and upgrade to KT.

reasoning...

When we attack France which I believe will be in ~ 3 turns, they will be looking for something to counterattack.

Unfortunately HIW with a lone spearman will probably bear the brunt. Unless we get something to defend with there asap, there won't be any HIW to make anything else.
        The SMC & I have already discussed this Issue. He plans to Upgrade the Spearman their to Musket. Further, If need be, during the turnchat, we'll change production and rush a defencive unit (Musket). THis would be a last option if things don't go so well.

If Rome or Russia throws in with France, Banana forbid, All bets for HIW are off (and throw a lot of other stuff out the window too). We also discussed this at lenght.

E_T
        Come and see me at WePlayCiv
        Worship the Comic here!
        Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Working...
        X