Hawks: Unite behind the War!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawks: Unite behind the War!

This is a message to all Hawks and Hawk sympathizers. The DIA is threatening to oppose the much need war with France. War has made our nation great and more war will make our nation greater. A war with France will usher in a Golden Age of Apolyton. This is a necessary war and we cannot let the DIA stop it from being prosecuted.

All who oppose war are traitors to the cause of Apolyton! Unite agianst the DIA and peacenic opposition!
    Duddha: I will return...
    Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
    "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
    Free California!

We havent had a much needed war since the first French war

horse maneur!

end this madness, its time for peace
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Shouldn't you be updating your avatar instead of trolling, Ninot?
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Ninot you are the peacnic opposition in this thread. I don't know of ANY Hawks that have infiltrated the DIA threads, at least to the bestof my knowledge

Duddha, as acting Chairman of the Hawks (sitting in for JD) I commend you on your strong will and tenacity in the face of so much adversity. We will defeat the French, that is the fact! They are hopeless against our armies! We must make Joan de Arc suffer for her crimes against our nation. How dare she support assassins who illegally cross our border, harboring weapons meant to take the life out of our leadership! We shall act with such swiftness and vengeance that no nation shall ever think to oppose us, lest their heads be removed from their shoulders.

I shall personally oversee their destruction with my newly constructed SS 1st Brigade, and under the leadership of the great General Aggie we shall crush them to dust!
        Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
        Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

IT WONT LET ME CHANGE IT!!!!

i dont know why, but the button just doesnt work

Comment

Originally posted by Meshelic
            Ninot you are the peacnic opposition in this thread. I don't know of ANY Hawks that have infiltrated the DIA threads, at least to the bestof my knowledge
            you apparently never experienced some great work by some old Hawks.

Comment

JOIN THE SS 1st BRIGADE! Recruitment has begun and this elite fighting force needs able-bodied warriors to fill the ranks! All Hawks welcome!

Comment

Re: Hawks: Unite behind the War!

Originally posted by Duddha
                The DIA is threatening to oppose the much need war with France. War has made our nation great and more war will make our nation greater. A war with France will usher in a Golden Age of Apolyton. This is a necessary war and we cannot let the DIA stop it from being prosecuted.

All who oppose war are traitors to the cause of Apolyton! Unite agianst the DIA and peacenic opposition!
                HA! All who oppose peace are traitors to every fellow citizen of Apolytonia, senselessly rationalizing their innocent deaths in an unneccesary war!

For the record, I am not a member of DIA. But I do oppose War, and not just with France.

"Necesssary war"? I challenge anyone to explain this necessity.

War has NOT made our nation great. War HAS caused the tragic deaths of many brave citizens, on both sides of each conflict our esteemed War Academy has dragged us into. Apolytonia is great due to its people, it culture, and the holy Banana. The past has shown that Apolytonia is so great that foreign cities spontaneously declare allegiance to us! So what do we need war for? Why send our children to the slaughter, also killing many potential new citizens in the process?

War, for your information, has COST us too much. Too much of our tax lytons goes to training new recruits and maintaining our armies. Lytons that could go towards improving our cities, making life better, or to research promising new technologies.

Your proposed Golden Age is a farce! If we continue to attack and anger the world of humanity - which we should be helping to foster and protect, we run the danger of a much longer Dark Age, with every non-Apolytonian in the world fearing and hating us, rather than admiring us enough to join us of their own volition.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot

you apparently never experienced some great work by some old Hawks.
                  nope. came in too late for that oldtimer. like i said, to the best of my knowledge, which can only be measured by my length of time here.

Comment

Was this thread for Hawks or not?

dejon - surely your statements of too much spending towardssupporting the military are unfounded and false. Without our military might we would certainly have been crushed centuries ago.

Comment

nope. came in too late for that oldtimer. like i said, to the best of my knowledge, which can only be measured by my length of time here.
                      Actually, Unortho has done this fairly recently
                      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

If there is a "code of conduct" that non-members should not participate in party threads, I will honour it and post here no longer.

Meshelic - I do not support monies spent on wars of aggression (past or present). Defensive spending is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos

Actually, Unortho has done this fairly recently
                          Well I may stand corrected but will not retract my previous statement, in the spirit of bullheadedness.

Comment

Well I may stand corrected but will not retract my previous statement, in the spirit of bullheadedness.
                            ROFL

Meshelic, you just gained my undying respect

Comment

Originally posted by dejon
                              If there is a "code of conduct" that non-members should not participate in party threads, I will honour it and post here no longer.

Meshelic - I do not support monies spent on wars of aggression (past or present). Defensive spending is fine.
                              I prefer to stay out of DIA politics, as being a Hawk I have little interest in that. It's a free forum, you can post wherever you want. But I don't invade a thread that says DIA members only, like so many threads have said before.

Comment

Working...
                              X