Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Report 700-720 AD

EDIT: Thanks for the information..!

For these kinds of reports to work, I really need more information. Since the turnchats are held at impossible times (0:00 in Europe), I will have to rely on the information provided to me by people in the chat. This would have to be done every day after the chat, so as to provide as much info as soon as possible.

My question is: is the community (or the Government) willing to help me out here?

BigFurryMonster

------------------

GAME REPORT 700 - 720 AD
    Tuesday, October 22nd, 2002, 22:00 GMT

General
    A short turnchat, since we stopped once we got Navigation.

Military
    Nothing special

Cities
    700 A Courthouse was rushed in Arbela.
    700 Ghengistown's borders expanded.
    710 A Temple was rushed in Neon Uber City.

Trades
    710 (We give) 7g (Russia Gives) World Map.
    710 (We give) Territory Map (England gives) 6g.
    710 (We give) World Map (Greece gives) 2g.
    710 (We give) Territory Map (Germany gives) 3g.
    710 (We give) Territory Map (Germany gives) 11g and World Map.
    710 (We give) Territory Map (Aztecs give) 4g.
    710 (We give) Territory Map (Babylonians give) 4g and World Map.
    710 (We give) Territory Map (Persians give) 12g and World Map.
    710 Peace Renegotiation: (We give) Spice (Germany gives) 7gpt and 10g.
    720 (We give) 7gpt and 469g (Rome gives) Navigation.

Science
    720 We obtained Navigation.

Foreign
    720 Romans and Germans get Navigation - we think Germany got it first and sold it to England (Germany - 156g, Rome 0g )
    720 France gets Gunpowder (they have no Saltpeter yet)

Next Turnchat
    Friday, October 25th, 2002, GMT 22:00.
    Last edited by BigFurryMonster; October 26, 2002, 09:55.
    Greatest moments in cat:

Next chat is Friday, FYI.

and, Yes, we do need more info...
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Was a copy of the chat log kept. I know it is a pain, but it should have everything in it that was done. The one time I did the report I used the log. Took a long time as the colours were not saved.

Question, and please nobody take any offence, but why are you doing the reports BFM and not MWIA?
      If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

I would have gladly volunteered information and logs if I had any.
        Have we reached the point where citizens have to beg to hear what happened during the last turnchat? Government: release a full report now!
        "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
        And the truth isn't what you want to see,
        Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
        - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

It seems like around 22:00 GMT is a favorite hour for MWIA, and i have no problem with this, except that i and others living in europe and eastwards, so some report would be nice. Especially since this was a "relaxed chat", no one was under great pressure so some effort from those on the chat to make a clear and detailed report would have been nice.(only 3 turns- and it seems like not much happened)

I'd really like to know the details of the Navigation trade- from who and for how much.

whoever has the log please post it here, those who can't join the chats still want to be involved.
          Save the rainforests!
          Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

Comment

We stopped after 3 turns due to money matters that have to be resolved, such as rushes/upgrades due to the money that was spent on Nav.
            Citizen of the Apolyton team in the ISDG
            Currently known as Senor Rubris in the PTW DG team

Comment

Here is a copy of the Log, from when I first logged on about 1 Hour before the start of the chat, until Almost everybody had left.

We ended on turn 2 (720AD) and the cost for Navigation would have to require Reddawg updating the Budget; so that the Orders for the Galleys that are searching for the Lost Civ's could be Revised in Lue of Navigation; for the Government to evaluate the Impact of France having Gunpowder, but no Saltpeter yet and for the FAM to make plans for our possible first contact with the Lost Civs.

Here is the log.

E_T
              Attached Files
              Come and see me at WePlayCiv
              Worship the Comic here!
              Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

22:00 is popular because it won the poll MWIA made during his last term.

I bet he would be receptive to SOME different times as IIRC that is roughly 10 AM for him, and he misses 2 hours of sleep(jk)
                One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by GodKing
                  Was a copy of the chat log kept. I know it is a pain, but it should have everything in it that was done. The one time I did the report I used the log. Took a long time as the colours were not saved.

Question, and please nobody take any offence, but why are you doing the reports BFM and not MWIA?
                  He started doing them because the Presidents quit putting out useful info in theirs.

Comment

I always did a report of all the boring stuff and a summary of the important things like victories/losses/trades etc at the top, and I guess that ended with the end of Term 3. I would and will do a report for these turns, but please let me sit my first exam, ehich is in but a few hours. I can do a proper report sometime in the next 24 hours.

Sorry guys - little did I know how many bloody people want me at once all of a sudden.

And yeah, some different times would be OK, but certainly not between 1600 and 2100GMT. The issue ATM is more the day they are held than the time. Some days are just impossible at any time, whereas somedays I can be online as much as I want.
                    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

It's your dance Mr. President. You name the tune.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Here's what I got.

Other civ's techs
                        720AD
                        -Romans and Germans get Navigation - presumed Germany got it first and sold it to England (Germany - 156L, Rome 0L )
                        -France gets Gunpowder (no Saltpeter yet)

Rush jobs
                        700AD
                        Courthouse in Arbela - 172L

710AD
                        Temple in Neon Uber City - 104L

Misc events
                        700AD
                        Ghengistown expands

720AD
                        WLWIAD in Jerusalem

Trades made
                        710 AD
                        Buy
                        Russia's WM for 7L

720AD
                        Navigation from Rome for7Lpt and 469L

SellAll trades are for our TM unless otherwise specified
                        710AD
                        Greece - 2L for (our) WM
                        England - 6L
                        Germany - 3L
                        Germany - 11L and their WM
                        Aztecs - 4L
                        Babylon - 4L and WM
                        Persia - 12L and WM

Reneg Spice with Germany for 7LPT and 10L

BFM - feel free to swipe what you want from this for your own, easier to look at format.
                        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Thanks for the report. Regarding the delay, I understand, just as long as you make sure that the next reports come out faster. You can write the report during the turnchat or give the turnchat log to someone to do the report out of it (I wouldn't mind doing this once or twice this term), it doesn't really matter, just as long as they come out less than 24 hours after the turnchat has ended.
                          "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                          And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                          Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                          - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Thanks.
                            If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

-Thanks for the log E_T, and Mr. Prez for the report, that sure made things clearer.
                              i hope i could participate in the next chat, although i'm not sure, maybe if it was saturday night.

but then again, it's up to MWIA and Arnelos to call the shots.
                              Save the rainforests!
                              Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

Comment

Working...
                              X