Construction Shack - &00AD Corruption & Waste Statistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Construction Shack - &00AD Corruption & Waste Statistics

This chart show what our current Corruption/Waste is in all of the cities. It also shows some additional Information:

The formulation for this is Referenced from: Everything you ever wanted to know about corruption and the User Freindly FAQ that is linked to in that thread.

In the Chart:
    Corruption effects Trade. Waste effects Shield Production.

Courthouses effect both Corruption and Waste. WLKD effects ONLY Waste.

The chart show what is the current statistics for Corruption/Waste. It also shows the following:
    1) Corruption/Waste with JUST a Courthouse.
    2) Waste with ONLY WLKD.
    3) Waste with BOTH Courthouse and WLKD.

One thing that can be assertained from this is that, for the Cities that are at a distance of 11 or less, the difference in the Corruption with and without is relatively small. If a Courthouse is place in these cities now, they would almost not pay for themselves. They would be more cost worthy if courthouses waited in these cities until after other Trade enhancing Improvements are built (Lib, Mrkt, Uni & Bank).

The mid range (11 to less than 15) Cities would be better to have the courthouse's wait until after Libraries & Marketplaces are built.

The 15 and Beyond Range require Courthouses to help them properly function & to contribute to our Economy.

This also shows that WLKD is Important, at least from a Production point of view. I'll be trying to attain and Maintain WLKD's in as many of our cities as possible. I'll most likely limit the growth of some of our cities until this goal is reached.

E_T
    Last edited by E_T; October 21, 2002, 13:42.
    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Excellent table ET, but what's that bit about waste after WLTKD? WLTKD doesn't affect waste, it only affects corruption.
    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
    - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Originally posted by Shiber
      Excellent table ET, but what's that bit about waste after WLTKD? WLTKD doesn't affect waste, it only affects corruption.
      WLKD ONLY effects Shield Waste. Trade Corruption (two different terms, having effects on two different Items) is effected only by Courthouses & Police Stations, not WLKD. Courthouses & Police Stations also do effect Waste.

Take a look at the Above link on Corruption and learn all about it.

E_T
      Come and see me at WePlayCiv
      Worship the Comic here!
      Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Okay, I just confused the two. Thanks for correcting me!

Originally posted by E_T
        Take a look at the Above link on Corruption and learn all about it.
        Dig into the archives and you'll see who posted the link to this thread and to the corruption calculation app in the first place.
        "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
        And the truth isn't what you want to see,
        Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
        - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Working...
        X