Economic Report #4 & Budget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CP budget Request for 770AD Gameplay

We currently have 695 Lytons with an Income of 289 LPT. The listed costs are for 770AD, except for the ones that have a date listed as part of the cost (i.e. Contagion, Arbela & San Cortez)

Major Priority Rushes:
    Contagion - Marketplace for 256L in 800AD, with the last date to rush in 860AD. Last Phase of FP prebuild. Subtract 36/turn.
    Arbela - Library for 248L in 800AD or after. Cultural Flip fighter vs. English and loosing Spices. Subtract 16/Turn.

Other Rushes Needed (in order of Importance & Cost):
    New York - Cathedral for 256L. Next Phase of Flip ‘em off. Subtract 8/Turn.
    Willsbury - Court for 152L. Subtract 8/turn.
    Bacteria - Court for 184L. Subtract 8/turn.
    Welsh Coast - Court for 216L. Subtract 4/turn.
    Tarsus - Court for 224L. Subtract 4/turn.
    Antioch - Court for 240L. Subtract 8/turn.
    Shiberport - Court for 240L. Subtract 8/turn.
    Thebes - Court for 244L. Subtract 4/turn
    Muncie - Court for 248L. Subtract 16/turn, with WF changes.
    Hole in the Wall - Court for 248L. Subtract 4/turn
    Napoleton - Court for 264L. Subtract 4/turn.
    Ghengistown - Court for 276L. Subtract 8/turn.

Beyond 820AD:
    San Cortez - After 850AD, Court for 280L. Subtract 4/turn.

I’m willing to Have the funds to Rush Contagion & Arbela. I would like the funds to rush New York & Willsbury (and maybe Bacteria), and have them rushed towards the end of gameplay (i.e. 810 & 820AD). With the limited fund availability, I have no request for City Improvement Throughput rushes, although I may ask the SMC to release the funds for a possible Mil Unit Throughput Rush for sometime in the next 5 turns.

As we’ll be going to war shortly, I’m also requesting some funds that will be needed to rush (atleast) one turn builds of Workers, Settlers & Temples in the newly Acquired Cities. As they will be under SMC control until they come out of Resistance, I have no Idea when these will occur, except it will be sometime the next Gameplay (after 820AD).

I'm also requesting that we explore changing the Science Rate slider after we have completed Research on Printing Press next Turn. I think that 10 to 20% would be good to get started, at least until we get the GA. I realize that this would effect any budget outlays, but we need to at least have a start on our own Research for a change.

E_T
    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

E_T, I think 20% research would result in it taking too long to actually research anything first.

Unless the tech is very low cost: 30% is the same way.

I'd sugest that when we have printing press that a full comparsion be done on all possible science percentages when we have printing Press, stoping the turn chat if needed.

The science rate for Democracy needs to be decided the same turn that Printing Press is discovered.
      1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
      Templar Science Minister
      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Originally posted by joncnunn
        E_T, I think 20% research would result in it taking too long to actually research anything first.

Unless the tech is very low cost: 30% is the same way.

I'd sugest that when we have printing press that a full comparsion be done on all possible science percentages when we have printing Press, stoping the turn chat if needed.

The science rate for Democracy needs to be decided the same turn that Printing Press is discovered.
        The reason that I had asked for the 10-20% was that we are still under War Preperations and I still have a lot of big expenditures to be purchased. I don't want to drain us dry.

THe small % would atleast allow us to sock away a few Beakers and then go full steam with the GA (whick will be real soon). That way, we might get one turn fewer overall research time and still have a greater income.

E_T
        Come and see me at WePlayCiv
        Worship the Comic here!
        Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Working...
        X