United Nations Council Delegation Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United Nations Council Delegation Office

This thread is for any general UN Council related activities. When more plans are produced, I will have threads that specifically address certain issues.

Current UN Delegation from Apolytonia:
    UN Representative - Apoc
    Deputy UN Rep - UnOrthOdOx

If anyone can think of a way that they can contribute to this office, I will give them a position.

Related Links:
    -United Nations Council
    -United Nations Forum
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

I would still like for someone to make a flag. Otherwise we'd have to use of these:

Nothing wrong with them, it is just that we didn't make them.
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I can be a UN weapon inspector ,
      then I can analyze the different threats in diplo-countries.
      And compare weaponry.

Where shall I go to search for biological weapons?
      My own bathroom perhaps...

No, that would be too easy.
      I can be a peace negotiator perhaps,
      and report from different wars in this world.
      I will then go with our neutral unit to the frontline and observe.
      Then return and discuss what we can do...

I dunno... what do you want me to do?
      My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

I don't know what I want you to do. This is kinda like FM where if you think of a position where you'd be helpful, you can join. That is why I didn't list positions available, because I can't think of any at the moment.

Comment

Have there been discussions about the writing of a UN Charter, ie., setting down a basic set of rules, probaby about information dissemination? And does the new constitution have any way of incorporating this in?
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Discussion has begun about basic rules and how to prevent various problems from arising. Nothing much about specific things that will go into the UN Charter though.

Second, since this specific civilization will not be involved (we'll have to start a new, separate game for PTW) the Constitution does not need to mention anything about the UN. The next on wil.

Comment

well, here's a fundamental question:

will the Un dem game begin soon after PTW comes out, and thus running parallel to the end of this gae? or will there be a time lag?
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I'm not sure how long it will take to start the multi-site demogame. Probably at least a month after PTW comes out to give the UN Council enough time to set up rules and the various sites time to make new constitutions.

Comment

Working...
                X