Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News that the Apolytonian Armada may soon return from Uber Isle

Actual image of our entire navy.

(Notice the spearman is too embarrassed to have his face shown with the "glorious" Apolytonian Armada.)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; October 16, 2002, 14:26.

LOL, very good,
    but i guess that won't go into the gazzete, the scent of cynicism against our exploration policy...
    Save the rainforests!
    Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

Comment

That's priceless, GF. And it also nicely illustrates the first issue you have raised with the new Constitution - one that I strongly agree with.

Comment

Oh, it would have gone in sure enough, but now there is little point to it.
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
          Oh, it would have gone in sure enough, but now there is little point to it.
          You can still put it in as there are at least 50 citizens who ONLY look at the gazette and never show up to the Forum.

Comment

Really think there are 50?

Don't know. Will be interested to see how many when the Expansion Project gets running.
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I hear you Unorthodox. I picked up a couple of contracts last week, so I've been a little occupied, but I will get around to finishing it soon. (So many things, so little time.)

Comment

lol
                Minister of the Economy: Term IV, V
                Ministre d'Économie: Session IV, V
                Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there aren't people following me!
                Même si je suis paranoïde, ça n'exige pas qu'il n'y a pas de gens qui me suivent!

Comment

No rush, dejon. I have waited for 3 months before meeting you, a little while longer is not going to hurt.

I am sure we can all pitch in a few $ to buy you a case of the beverage of you choice when finished...
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                    No rush, dejon. I have waited for 3 months before meeting you, a little while longer is not going to hurt.

I am sure we can all pitch in a few $ to buy you a case of the beverage of you choice when finished...
                    Sounds good.

Comment

Good one GF!!!
                      If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Funny. Hilarious! Another excellent cartoon, Ghengis.
                        RIAA sucks
                        The Optimistas
                        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Originally posted by Aro

Funny. Hilarious! Another excellent cartoon, Ghengis.
                          High praise indeed coming from a professional.

Comment

Working...
                          X