Proposals, status updates, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposals, status updates, etc.

First, I have a proposal, and it regards the provinces. I've begun work on the latest State of the Nation statistics, and it is clear the the Persian Annexation is much too large for one province; it should be split in twade. I will be posting soon a poll that will attempt to divide the entire nation into provinces as I feel makes the most sense; this doesn't change anything, not even the names, it just takes care of the newest acquistions. I think there should be an official post somewhere, or just some means of CLEARLY labeling which cities are in which province; there has been a lot of confusion over the issues.

Secondly, the State of the Nation will be out tomorrow afternoon; watch out for it, it's been two weeks since the last one and there promises to be some exciting things going on.

Thirdly, my weekly Economic Report will be issued Tuesday; I realize that means it will be after the next turnchat since Apocalypse is running one Tuesday morning, but that should be okay.

~MoE Reddawg
    Minister of the Economy: Term IV, V
    Ministre d'Économie: Session IV, V
    Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there aren't people following me!
    Même si je suis paranoïde, ça n'exige pas qu'il n'y a pas de gens qui me suivent!

It has already been done here.

Persia is divided into the Highlands and the Lowlands.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I believe we need to focus on labeling the oceans surrounding us. there are four oceans surrounding our continent; one in the northeast by the Aztecs, one in the southeast on the far end of Uber Isle (area before Uber Isle is more of a sea), one in the northwest by the Greeks, and one in the far west by the Romans.
      Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
      Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

Grrr how did I not see this poll/get informed of it! SIgh.. lol. At least it's done now. Okay, stats out this evening.
        Minister of the Economy: Term IV, V
        Ministre d'Économie: Session IV, V
        Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there aren't people following me!
        Même si je suis paranoïde, ça n'exige pas qu'il n'y a pas de gens qui me suivent!

Comment

Working...
        X