No announcement yet.

Orders for 580 AD --Need by Monday Night--

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No chance I'll be able to make that one . Good luck though.

-- adaMada
    Civ 3 Democracy Game:
    PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
    Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

Turnchat Orders

I will not be present Tuesday morning.

Specific Orders:

THIS TURN 580:
      none

Map sale:
      Trade TM for WM and max gold to the following nations: Aztecs, France, England, Babylon, Persia, and Rome.
      Sell our WM for WM and max gold to Iriquois.

Tech sale:
      RENEGOTIATE dye trade with Greeks. Give them dyes, our WM, and lowest possible gold. (300g [+/- 18g] and GPT the rest) for Banking and their WM.
      Trade Russia Banking, WM, and lowest possible gold for Gunpowder.

Another map sale:
      Sell our WM to Germany for their WM and max gold.

Lux sale:
      Sell or Renegotiate with Germany for dyes. Get max profit.

General Orders:

Lux Trading:
      Hold dyes to Rome and sell if they will ever offer >60g for dyes.

Tech Trades:
      Check on the Aztecs, France, Iriquois, Russia, and Babylon occasionally to see if they have any techs to trade with us. Make purchase if possible.

Sell Music Theory if anyone will offer >50g for it.

Tech aquisition priority = Astronomy.

Buy any tech if the price is < 500g

Treaties:
      none at this time

Do not sign any ROPs or alliances.

Demands: (Give in only if demand is semi-reasonable)
      E. Give in: Rome.
      F. Refuse: Greece, England, Persia, Germany, France, Aztecs, America, Russia, Babylon, Iroquois.

All things left unstated in turnthreads/chats are for Presidential or Public decision. All things specified must be followed unless surprise events have made the orders illogical, harmful, or inappropriate. In that situation the President should end turnthread/chat if any major decision needs to be taken and no representative from the Ministry is present to make the decision. If only a minor decision, the President may use his discretion to change the orders so that they are logical, beneficial, and appropriate.

--Togas.
      Last edited by Togas; October 15, 2002, 00:38.
      Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
      Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
      Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
      Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY REDDWAG.

Ministry of Economy orders:

1. Regarding the joint Foreign Ministry/ City Planner plan:
        Due to the necessity of this plan, which will obtain for us two techs, and at a much lower cost than if we simply bought them, the full amount will be awarded in the amount of 900 gold, to be taken from direct treasury funds or through per/turn deals, as needed.

2. Regarding the SMC plan:
        Due to the promptness of the plan, and the desire to maintain our military despite peace time, the full amount is to be awarded in the amount of exactly 500 gold for the upgrading of 5 war chariots, to be taken straight out of the treasury.

3. Regarding the City Planner plan:
        Due to the fact that the above plan #1 has been given to me as a join plan along with the Foreign Minister, and the fact that this request came last, it is impossible to meet the demands at this time. The 316 gold requested for various rushes during this turnchat will have to rollover to a later date.
        Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Thanks E_T

(PM box cleaned out now.....)
          If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

I've decided to have it at 13:30 GMT (8:30 central). I want to give myself enough time to get all the orders in order and to make sure I'm awake.
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Here are my orders.
              580 AD(Turn 0)
              Per defense request from cp three knights from arbela to Contagion
              Pike near BHQ nw,n,nw
              Galley e,s,s

590 AD(Turn 1)
              Pike near Gaia nw,nw,nw
              Galley e,s,w

600 AD(Turn 2)
              Pike near Delmonte n,nw,w
              Galley se,s,w

610 AD(Turn 3)
              Pike near Delmonte w,nw,nw
              Galley se,s,w

620 AD(Turn 4)
              Pike fortify in Chiquita
              Galley s,s,w

630 AD(Turn 5)
              Galley s,w,n

Aggie
              Last edited by Aggie; October 14, 2002, 22:31.
              The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

If another settler is built on Uber Isle it needs to found city site A. The settler heading for the Chicago/Washington gap is founding a city DIRECTLY on the incense resource and the settler formerly known as Chartres is founding a city right where it is standing at.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; October 15, 2002, 00:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                  I've decided to have it at 13:30 GMT (8:30 central). I want to give myself enough time to get all the orders in order and to make sure I'm awake.
                  You may as well make it a turnthread. Is there anyone who can make that??

That's 6:30am my time, by the way.

--Togas
                  Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
                  Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
                  Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
                  Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

ET and I are going to make it. Hell, the extra 30 is going to do us good....
                    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Togas
                      You may as well make it a turnthread. Is there anyone who can make that??

That's 6:30am my time, by the way.
                      This is basically the only time I can do it. I want to start early so that I can be sure to finish 5 turns.
                      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

thank you for putting my orders in here OPD, I realized this morning I hadn't done that... ok good luck everyone, I'm off to class
                        Minister of the Economy: Term IV, V
                        Ministre d'Économie: Session IV, V
                        Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there aren't people following me!
                        Même si je suis paranoïde, ça n'exige pas qu'il n'y a pas de gens qui me suivent!

Comment

I'll try to make it. Is the chat open now?
                          RIAA sucks
                          The Optimistas
                          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

The chat will stat in about 40 minutes. I just finished copying all the orders to a word file and printing them out. If you have made any changes inbetween now and the chat, tell me in the chat.

I am going to watch some TV now. I will be back.

Comment

Working...
                            X