Final Palace Location Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Palace Location Poll

Timeline and Contaginon won the run-off with 60% of the vote. Now which should be the Palace and which should be the Forbidden Palace.

1) Timeline should be the Palace (Contaginon should be the Forbidden Palace).
    2) Contaginon should be the Palace (Timeline should be the Forbidden Palace).
    X) Abstain

Timeline (FP in Contaginon)
    81.67%
    Contaginon (FP in Timeline)
    10.00%
    Abstain
    8.33%

The poll is expired.

Palace in Timeline, FP in Contaginon.

Comment

Timeline for palace: The palace gives off a bigger halo, one we want in the central part of the continent. Forbidden Palace halo should be enough to give us cultural sway over the eastern end of the continent.
      aka, Unique Unit
      Wielder of Weapons of Mass Distraction

Comment

Old map.

I thought that the macross options had enough votes to be included in this, or was there a runnoff poll that I missed?

OPD, please top this as with the elections going on.....

When does this expire?
        If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Originally posted by GodKing
          Old map.

I thought that the macross options had enough votes to be included in this, or was there a runnoff poll that I missed?

OPD, please top this as with the elections going on.....

When does this expire?
          You must have been out of the loop for a good while, Timeline won the run-off with over 60%.

Comment

Timeline. So when needed it is possible to jump it to abananaba minor.
            So many pedestrians, so little time

Comment

Will we ever need a palace in Abananaba Minor? I don't think we will be looking to expand there, its too far away from the centre of the empire. If we are going to expand, in the long term, I feel that it will be to the north of us, France, Greece, Germany, and England. Remember this is Long Term expansion, and may never be finished.

Remember: The FP location is more crucial than the palace location, because you can move the palace.
              Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
              King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
              ---------
              May God Bless.

Comment

Well although I am a peacelover myself I think we are going to take the whole abananaba continent to our selves at some point in the future.
                (Where are the Hawks when you need them? )

Then abananaba minor would greatly benefit of a palace. But then if were are not going to take the whole continent then palace flip is not needed to AM.

But then I think it would be best to locate FP in Timeline as it has more central location.
                So -1 to Timeline and +1 for Contaginon.
                So many pedestrians, so little time

Comment

Looks like I'm outvoted on the Palace issue again.

But, Timeline is a more central location, and so is more suitable for a Forbidden Palace which can't be moved.
                  1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
                  Templar Science Minister
                  AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Originally posted by joncnunn
                    Looks like I'm outvoted on the Palace issue again.

But, Timeline is a more central location, and so is more suitable for a Forbidden Palace which can't be moved.
                    I agree.

Comment

This is sorted and has been implemented into the build queues.
                      Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X