United Nations Council Flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United Nations Council Flag

The UNC apparents needs some flag suggestions by the 18th. Since we here in Apolytonia create the best looking flags, I felt the need to inform you all of this.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Down with the UN!
    Duddha: I will return...
    Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
    "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
    Free California!

Comment

Originally posted by Duddha
      Down with the UN!

--------------------------------------

Apoc,

The olive brances are obligatory. As for what should go in between the olive branches... not entirely sure... I'd think something that had to do with Civ3 or the Civilization games more broadly since this is the Pan-Civ3dg site.
      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

It has to be something neutral... so no leaderheads or unique units.
        Hey, how about a settler? If someone (GhengisFarb for instance) could make a settlerhead or show a settler striking his walking stick into the ground and claiming land we could put that in between the olive branches.
        "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
        And the truth isn't what you want to see,
        Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
        - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

I was thinking the art from PTW, the mailed fist clasping the other fist surrounded by olive branches.

Sort of a peace and warmonger image.

Comment

Sounds good to me ghengis, although I think Shiber might be on to something.

either way I'm sure it'll be great if you design it Ghengis
            Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
            Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

Neutral, yes. Nevertheless we could see some bananas showing on the top of his bag, and the whole thing on a yellow background.
              Statistical anomaly.
              The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

It sounds a wee bit schitzophrenic to me... perhaps something other than the arm wrestling between the olive branches might look less paradoxical?
                Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

If you want something schitzophrenic, have a dove holding olive branches in its beak about to get run over by hordes of knights.

Really though, I suggest the olive branches with the peace sign in the middle...or Shiber's idea is good...I dunno.
                  meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

i dont think bananas is a good idea. the fist/olive branches sounds good, but im thinking we should have
                    "Civilization III" or something in a cool font under that

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos
                      It sounds a wee bit schitzophrenic to me... perhaps something other than the arm wrestling between the olive branches might look less paradoxical?
                      Do you mean sheetzoophrenic (which is presumably an animal illness relating to the digestive system), or schizophrenic, which is, in YOUR opinion, an aspect of GF rich personnality (wee bit being probably a litterary understatement) ?
                      Statistical anomaly.
                      The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

As the UNC will most likely be a governing body of PTW-MDG, I would have to agree with GF on this. Two olive branches with the PTW arm wrestling in the middle. It is actually the first thing that came to my mind (maybe throw a banana in the olive branch somewhere....).
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Personally, I'd like a fig leaf with the letters DG UN.
                          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Oh...the most important part.

If must have the phrase "gOdz in His Heaven, All's Right in the World" or something like that....

Comment

ah i see that you people with your swords and horses came up with a good invention the UN. my I as the commissioner of the UN peacekeepers say that this is a wonderfull thing! i salute you because what you build now will become a group so powerfull in the future that it can reach for the starts.

-this was a messages from a complete idiot because no one know what will happen in the future.......or can he.....-
                              Bunnies!
                              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Working...
                              X