City Planner Campaign Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GodKing
    City Names (along with region names). This has been under the pervue of CP from 3rd term, not IE. Although much discussion about this has come out recently, please reiterate your views.
    I haven't found anywhere where this power was given to the CP, and appears to have NEVER been addressed by our CoL. However there is much support for the tradition of ministers naming a city as reward for serving in office. Does anyone know which ministers have NOT chosen names or have chosen ones for specific cities and are awaiting our possession of those cities?

I'm feeling the best way to handle this is to let the computer name the cities and allow each minister to name a city for each term they hold.

Exceptions would be capital cities such as Paris and cities that built Wonders. These cites shouldn't be renamed as they are testaments to our glory and conquest.

Comment

I'm sorry for not writing that much in the thread, i would have, but the time i have on the forum is spent on handling the CP's work, and this turn is pretty busy one, I have to re-affirm what GK said, the CP is a very time consuming job, as i learn it now the hard way.

The good news is i started get some help from RA's, and volunteers, the credit this time goes to donegal and Fergus Horkan, thanks guys.
      Save the rainforests!
      Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

Comment

To all candiates:

If elected, what would be your proposed queue on building up our inferstructure while producing new Knights for Aggie? Any structures you would plan to make standard procedure to rush if given a set gold amount per turn to do so?

(Depending upon the answers I may have follow up questions.)
        1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
        Templar Science Minister
        AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Working...
        X