• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
    - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Hey, if the prOphEt wishes the extra work, go for it!
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I’m sorry, but I’ll probably won’t be available for the Chat, there is a slight chance I might make it in 23:00-24:00 GMT.
        Oh, and this is my first experience as a CP, so be merciful.

Here are the CP orders for this turn chat

General orders, for certain cities-

When we are ready to have a revolution, just make sure to rush those Improvements just before the revolution (the same turn, so thre first Rep. Turn enjoys the benefits). The cities and improvements are: 1)Chiqiutia courthouse switch to library, 2)a Marketplace in Gaia then Library, 3)and temple AGC (when it is one turn to growth, then build harbor.
        I haven’t written the rush costs, as I lack the time, but I assure you they won’t exceed my budget in more than 100-120 lytons.

If there is still disorders, use entairtainers.
        When a city grows, a command for a specific tile labor refers to the created citizen.
        Any captured American cities are to build temples, and connected via roads ASAP, if disorder occurs, prefer Military police, if none in available, use entertainers (starvation allowed).

490AD:

Arbela- after a worker joins then another disbands (the Apolytonian joins), rush a Cathedral.
        Delmonte- scientist to work on river forest
        Timeline- switch to marketplace
        Termina (grows in 530AD)- Marketplace
        Here It is (grows 530)- Marketplace, change citizen from shield grass to river grass
        Chiqiutia- Rush courthouse before Republic then switch to library.
        BFM- rush temple
        Boom town- (grow 500AD)- rush temple, work on lake and road grass
        AGC (grow 510)- Temple (see note in genral orders).
        Ubergrosk (grow 500)- work grassland w/ shield instead of w/o shield.
        Geofront- (grow 510)- lwork dye instead of hill
        Gaia (grow 500)- taxman to work dye
        Chartres – settler
        Port rouge –(grow 520)- change labor from sw,sw to river forest
        Jerusalem (grow 540)- change worker from road grass to irrigated plains.

500AD:

Arbela- finishes Cathedral, build Libraryl.
        BFM- worker
        Boomtown- grows, worker, labor shield grass, finishes temple, build worker
        Ubergrosk- grows, work on grass
        Gaia- grows, work dye

510AD:

BFM- finish temple, build worker.
        Apolyton- grows, work on fish
        AGC- grows, work coast
        Geofront- grows, work grass

520AD:

Port of malignance- grow, work coast, Finishes temple build marketplace
        Aployton- finishes WC build marketplace
        Port rouge- grow, work sw, sw
        Site E- (grow 530AD)- rush temple

530AD:

Site E- grows, build temple
        BHQ-finishes WC, build marketplace.
        Napoleton- finish worker, build another.
        Here it is – grows, work shield road grass.

Edited- chiquita won't grow because no aqueduct, and Cathedral in Arbela instead of library
        Last edited by zeit; October 10, 2002, 19:57.
        Save the rainforests!
        Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

Comment

Hmm

I have a question for Arabela.

We have a worker joining, but why are we disbanding the remaining worker? I would like to add it to the worker force?
          First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
          The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

Re: Hmm

Originally posted by WhiteBandit

We have a worker joining, but why are we disbanding the remaining worker? I would like to add it to the worker force?
            What the?

Okay if you people are gong to start disbanding workers I'm going to start dispanding knights.........

Comment

I thought we are disbanding the worker to save money on the library. Makes sense.
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Hmm, all that was ever requested from me was a worker for Arabela to add to the population. I'd prefer better communication or PMing me of such requests. (I did get a PM, but it was only for the worker to be added to the population).

Will a worker really contribute that much to the construction of a library?
                First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
                The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

I believe the idea is that because the Library has 0 shields, it will cost over twice as much as if we had 1 shield. Disbanding a worker would more than half the price and save money in the long run. I remember reading this somewhere.
                  "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                  "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                  "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                  "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

WB- Actually, i did ask you to disband the woker in the OM i send you, and you replied that you already authorized it, probably referring only to the joined worker, i guess this was a misunderstanding.
                    And yes the worker will save us around 330(!!!!) lytons
                    Save the rainforests!
                    Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

Comment

Re: Hmm

Originally posted by WhiteBandit

I beleave that the plan was (from the Emergency Cabinet Meeting thread) to disband the worker in Arbela so that we can Rush the Culture Improvement (Cathedral perferably), so that the Worker that we just added to Arbela, will be content and Arbela will be in WLKD. These things in combination should prevent a culture flip and keep the Spices flowing to our trade partners.

E_T
                      Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                      Worship the Comic here!
                      Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Working...
                      X