Thud's Mysterious Absense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thud's Mysterious Absense

Apparantly, In the space of 1 term I have become so incredibly important to this demo game, so much that I take an unannounced leave for 5 days and it all goes to hell

I AM RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION. I POSTED IT IN THE THREAD; NOBODY NOTICED! (Why 3 people want to run for Science Minister I'll never know)

DIA Issues:
    First off, sorry for not posting election threads. Big thanks to Arnelos for that.

Second: I announce the polls closed on our little pow-wow site. The Charter is ratified; I'm President.

Third: I would like Nimitz to be my VP, and Arnelos my PR officer. Please post if you accept.

Science Minister Issues

I've been hiding in my Area 25 secret lab. Sorry about that.

I most likely advocate banking or Military Tradition, dependent on situation when we're done with Printing Press.

I am going to come out with a souped-up Plan Erudition, with marketplaces and so forth, after the next turnchat. It'll be my attempt to make my term look really good.
    "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
    Former President, C3SPDGI

Drat. I spelled absence wrong. I don't think I can change that.
    "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"

Comment

welcome back, click "edit" in the upper right of your post, and edit away
      Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
      "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

That's all we need, teaching another DIA Minister how to edit.....

I am still upset over that incident with Timeline...
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
          That's all we need, teaching another DIA Minister how to edit.....

I am still upset over that incident with Timeline...
          There needs to be a slight smile. Not a laugh and not a grin. Just something to show I think this is funny but had no real facial reaction.
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse

There needs to be a slight smile. Not a laugh and not a grin. Just something to show I think this is funny but had no real facial reaction.
            A smirk
            Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
            Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
            7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

HURAH!!!

Thud has finally returned!

I am glad that you are back and ready for you and Nimitz to take on the role of leadership of the party. I would be more than pleased to be the "PR officer".

As for the DIA elections thread, just PM me if you have anything you'd like to change personally with stuff and I'll implement changes in the posts at the top of the thread as requested by yourself.

This is great
              Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
              Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
              7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

I'll accept the VP slot though I think we should have an election to conferm me or if some one else want it to pick the the VP. the other posts can be appointed.
                Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
                Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

OK. We will poll for VP. Also, i know how to edit, i just didn't think i could edit the title of a thread. *wounded look* I am a warlord after all.

Comment

The election is set for tomarrow.
                    Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
                    Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                    President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

Working...
                    X