Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Playing.

we are on undernet, at the #Civ3dem chanel
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Yessssss
    Attached Files
    Are we having fun yet?

Comment

alright! i rarely see cities with culture 'overthrow their oppressors', but chartres is SO surrounded, you knew it was coming

Comment

new save
        Attached Files
        Are we having fun yet?

Comment

SMC intelligence
          Attached Files
          Are we having fun yet?

Comment

YESSSS!
            Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
            Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

save
              Attached Files
              Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Are there varying degrees of culture flipping? I usually get a different message.
                Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

Originally posted by BigFurryMonster
                  Are there varying degrees of culture flipping? I usually get a different message.

... i dont think so ... thats the message i always get...
                  "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                  - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I think my computer is lagging - so I will post here for OPD:

Chartres - build worker (3 turns), then purchase a settler (after 1 shield is built normally) and move south 1 square. First built then is a temple.

Hole in the Wall - first build is a temple. After 1 shield is built up, purchase the temple. Then start on a harbor.

Boom town is to continue for now. Next turn after peace negotiations I will purchase a temple if funds allow.

GK
                    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

slow very slow

I gave up on the poly chat as my comp couldn't hadle the extra window.
                      Attached Files
                      Are we having fun yet?

Comment

quicker this time
                        Attached Files
                        Are we having fun yet?

Comment

ok I think that could have been a net spice not htat I know what one of those is. When I reconnected only ghengis was there.

luckily all that remained was one IE order.

Stlr sent to gaia

With no ministers and as GK had said he trusted my jusdgement I rushed the temp in Arabela. THat is all.

Muncie and BFM are ok.

If Arabela flips we loose spice and as we are trading them we loose rep and can never again deal GPT. THis is why a temp was built there.

Also the 2 wkrs north have been moved in so that 1 or 2 can be added so as to allow WLTK day.

BFM did not go into disorder as it only grew this turn. Although it will be in disorder next turn w/o taxmen.
                          Attached Files
                          Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Originally posted by GodKing

Hole in the Wall - first build is a temple. After 1 shield is built up, purchase the temple. Then start on a harbor.
                            Hmm...
                            There is a library there already?
                            My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePlagueRat

Hmm...
                              There is a library there already?
                              You have a point there... Libraries actually produce more culture than temples... (though the temple is also because it'll let pop go above 2 w/o revolt).

EDIT: AND we're religious... so the temple is FAR cheaper than a library.
                              Last edited by Arnelos; October 6, 2002, 20:46.
                              Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                              Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                              7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
                              X