Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arnelos
    PERHAPS ARE OPEN TO BEING ALLIES OF THE PEOPLE
    Meh, I'm considering myself in this group. Put me in.
    oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Of course, I am for a Repulbican form of government.
      "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
      Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

I fully support Republic after we annex what's left of america, since the War Weariness would blow in our faces if we go with Republic and then declare war (even after we wait for 2-3 turns), unless, of course, we can end this war in 1 turn, which in that case won't have any happiness effect. But i think we can suffer 1 turn of WW, if this grants us 20 turns of Republican GA (instead of 19, when one is lost in Anarchy, if we get the GA in monarchy then switch to Republic).

Long live the Republic!
        Viva le Apolytonia!
        Save the rainforests!
        Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

Comment

Originally posted by donegeal
          [roleplay]
          I can't believe you put me on the enemy list! With respect to the game, I have fully shown my suport of this movement, it is just in roleplay that I back the Monarchy.
          [out-of-roleplay]

It is true that your *real* opinions (which you have attempted to clarify) mean that this "list" does not do you justice, that is true.

I don't see why you can't continue to skirt the line of roleplaying the monarchist and *actually* being more reasonable . Perhaps, to do you some manner of justice, a "multiple personalities disorder" category should be created for you .

I'm actually open to options, as I fully understand that your committed opposition is merely roleplay . Thanks for calling me to account on this one - I actually do appreciate it.

[/out-of-roleplay]

[roleplay]

You have demonstrated time and time again, at least in your monarchist personality, that you are a committed opponent of the Republican movement - this makes you an enemy of the people from the ARF's perspective... I'm not seeing the problem here

[/roleplay]
          Last edited by Arnelos; October 5, 2002, 07:37.
          Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
          Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
          7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Ok, latest edit complete. A bit of the language altered to reflect the change in donegeal's status, the multiple personalities category established, and various people added.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiber
              Republic, by all means, is the right way to go immediately after the Persian war. Consider me an ally of the people!
              And it's Shiber, btw. Not Shriber.
              Abject apologies for inserting the undesirable 'r'

Comment

Consider me a supporter of the republic cause.

Long Live the Republic of Apolytonia!
                Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
                Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                  I honestly like how I am not on this list.

Seriously.
                  Ditto .

-- adaMada
                  Civ 3 Democracy Game:
                  PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
                  Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

SEEM TO LEAN TOWARD BEING ENEMIES OF THE PEOPLE
                    GhengisFarb
                    Meshelic
                    wervdon
                    OPD

ENEMIES OF THE PEOPLE
                    Duddha
                    nz_upy
                    UberKruX
                    PEOPLE WHO NOW SEEM TO LEAN TOWARDS BEING ENEMIES OF OPD
                    Arnelos
                    Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Excellent job; detailed lists (and a couple of guillotines) are all what we need to begin the Great Cleansing.
                      Statistical anomaly.
                      The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

ENTIRELY UNCLEAR WHICH SIDE THEY ARE ON
                        MrWhereItsAt
                        Aro
                        Reddawg
                        Aggie
                        roadcage
                        Vlad Antlerkov
                        I’m for Rep, Arnelos... but we need to improve some things before that, as marketplaces or cathedrals, in some cities. See the Reddawg’s report about this, http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...0&pagenumber=1 . We need to be sure about our losses concerning military costs and happiness.
                        As you can see, I’m not a radical enemy of the people. I’ll say again: enemy of the people for sure, but not a radical.
                        RIAA sucks
                        The Optimistas
                        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

An ex-troskist advocating for cathedrals ? Be careful Arnelos ...
                          Statistical anomaly.
                          The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

i am happy i was forgotten on the list as well.

i strongly object to you, not because i particularly dislike your views, but because you are labeling people as being 'enemies of the people.' stop the madness! UberKruX served the people faithfully for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by jdd2007
                              i am happy i was forgotten on the list as well.

i strongly object to you, not because i particularly dislike your views, but because you are labeling people as being 'enemies of the people.' stop the madness! UberKruX served the people faithfully for a long time.
                              I gotta agree with jdd on this one -- I know Arnelos doesn't mean it to be taken seriously (outside of who supports switch to Republic and who doesn't) and is just roleplaying, but some of it doesn't make sense considering who supports staying at monarchy. UberKrux? OPD? Ghengis? Enemies of the people? Or War-decorated SMC? Fine President? Noble Banker? Clearly, this 'enemy of the people' status needs to be rethought -- in present company, I'd be honored to be included in such a group. Perhaps the categoies could be changed to 'Allies of the Monarch" vs 'Allies of the People?'

-- adaMada
                              Civ 3 Democracy Game:
                              PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
                              Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

[rp]

adamada, we must stand against this radical revolutionary who demands the heads of our finest leaders! blacklisting is not acceptable, arnelos, but you declare yourself an ally of the people! we know what you truly want.

[/rp]

i see a revolution coming, the royalists against the republicans. leading respective forces will be uber and arnelos...

Comment

Working...
                                X