Oops, I screwed up. CP needs help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops, I screwed up. CP needs help.

I didn't think the next chat was comming on til this wednesday, October 2.

I started to do orders last night, but was interupted due to RL. At the time I figured no big deal as I could always do them tonight after I get done teaching class. Now I see that will not be possible.

When did the date change, or did I just screw up? Wasn't it always wednesdays?

OK. Unless orders can wait til about 11 pm EST (about 19 GMT I think) I will need some help.

General guidance: IF the city has no culture (except Uber isle cities) build temples. If the city has a production of 5 shield or more, war chariots for military. Let each city finish what it is currently building. If there is more than 50% corruption of gold, and it doesn't fall into the previous catagories, start a courthouse. Uber isle shoudl focus on REXing out the isle by pumping our settlers, workers and some basic improvements such as a harbor (for when we have astrology), a barracks (prereq to have before ANY units are built there - keep pops low to keep them happy for now), and temples to expand our influence to keep those heathes away.

2 builds. First and most important is plan vodka. Build a settler in cherbourg and move the city south to be next to the ocean. THis costs 40 lytons and is the CP most important request.

Second is purchase the cathedral going up in Macross city, and start on a courthouse, per urgent requests. This will cost 44 lytons.

IMO - we can now probably start to sell our world map as uber will be all ours prior to any body else getting there.

Thanks and appologies to all. I have not done well this term as City Planner. Hopefully I will make up for it in the next two weeks.
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

I think the chat starts at 22 GMT.

In case it won't be done in time I'd say stop building millitary and start building market places like crazy
    Are we having fun yet?

Comment

One reason its tuesday is that Wed seems impossible for me. My suggestion is like OPD except lets build the WC where we have knights and some pikemen. But after that we need to build some cathedral/marketplaces. For the record we wil still need a few wc and DEFINITELY many more pike, but we can go into building mode after this chat. I will know what extra wc we need(to get to 20knight force after American war) and also the # of pike I ultimately want 2 in every border city.
      Aggie
      The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Working...
      X