Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ministry of Imperial Expansion : Deputy Minister Openings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ministry of Imperial Expansion : Deputy Minister Openings.

Ever wanting a spiffy government title, but were too lazy to commit to any work?

Now's your chance, as every other ministry has been recruiting Deputy Ministers, I have begun to feel left out and have decided to find some of my own.

Requirements: Post a request to be Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Imperial Expansion.

Responsibilites: None

Benefits: Get to posess what might quite possibly be the longest and most impressive sounding title in the Civ3 Democracy game: Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Imperial Expansion.

Possible Deputy positions might include:
    Survey Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Imperial Expansion
    Engineering Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Imperial Expansion
    Census Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Imperial Expansion
    Geological Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Imperial Expansion
    and more!

The Ministry of Imperial Expansion is also looking for strong fighters to begin a bodyguard for our Monarch, OPD. This new branch will be called the Shadow Service of the Ministry of Imperial Expansion and will be responsible for out reigning monarch's safety, security, and will strive to irradicate potential threats to such before they have an opportunity to inact their evil plots. To this end we also need agents with analytical skill and high levels of intelligence to organize and interpret data and provide the government with solid predictions on where we stand and should most likely work on for the betterment of Apolytonia.

Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Imperial Expansion
    Jonny

Shadow Service Agents of the Ministry of Imperial Expansion
    Meshelic
    Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; September 29, 2002, 00:36.

Re: Ministry of Imperial Expansion : Deputy Minister Openings.

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
    Possible Deputy positions might include:
    Survey Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Imperial Expansion
    Engineering Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Imperial Expansion
    Census Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Imperial Expansion
    Geological Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Imperial Expansion

I'm always happy to lend a hand. Can I be all? Then I'd be the first Apolytonian to have ever held four titles at the same time.
    Anyway, I am very active and available as you know so I consider myself a good candidate for a deputy minister.

P.S. Do you have to be literate to get the job?
    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
    - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Re: Re: Ministry of Imperial Expansion : Deputy Minister Openings.

Originally posted by Shiber

I'm always happy to lend a hand. Can I be all? Then I'd be the first Apolytonian to have ever held four titles at the same time.
      Anyway, I am very active and available as you know so I consider myself a good candidate for a deputy minister.

P.S. Do you have to be literate to get the job?
      Nope.

Comment

I'll be a deputy minister.

As you probably know, Imperial Expansion has been my life in the Democracy Game, so I'd be proud to serve the IE office once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny
          I'll be a deputy minister.
          Woohoo! I hereby deputize Jonny as the first ever Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Imperial Expansion.

Is there any particular area you wish to specialize in?

Comment

I would like my name to be added to the list of the Shadow Service of the Ministry of Imperial Expansion. Long live OPD!
            Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
            Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

Originally posted by Meshelic
              I would like my name to be added to the list of the Shadow Service of the Ministry of Imperial Expansion. Long live OPD!
              I hereby certify Meshelic has met the rigorous standards of the Shadow Service of the Ministry of Imperial Expansion.

Comment

How about an office for Deputy Minister of Intelligence for the Ministry of Imperial Expansion? This office could provide advice or insight on alien units bound for territories owned by us. for both the M.I.E. as well as the Foreign Minister and SMC....

I volunteer if so...

Comment

How about an office for Deputy Minister of Intelligence for the Ministry of Imperial Expansion? This office could provide advice or insight on alien units bound for territories owned by us. for both the M.I.E. as well as the Foreign Minister and SMC....

I volunteer if so...
                  I'm not sure, that's getting into the Foreign Ministry's area, although if the Shadow Service expands its scope on its own.........

Comment

Then the Shadow Service will not only fulfill it's mission of protecting the President, but shall also make independent forays into the art of espionage, assassination and covert recon operations, seperate from that of the Foreign Ministry but never hiding information.

Comment

Comment

I know nothing! Noth-ing!

Comment

That's right, but the Shadow Service does.

Comment

I volunteer if so...
                            An intelligence agency... certainly we should have one, though I'm not sure what it would actually be able to accomplish in terms of intelligence gathering that anyone else with a copy of the same save file can't already do...

In terms of intelligence analysis, however, there's a possiblity that having a group dedicated toward analizing any and all information we can gather on other civs could *potentially* be useful, if for nothing but a time-saver for people in other ministries.
                            Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                            Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                            7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                              Is there any particular area you wish to specialize in?
                              Hmm, specialize?

No, I'll just be "Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Imperial Expansion."

Comment

Working...
                              X