No announcement yet.

The Jungle Gazette: Volume XIX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why Apolyton should have several major newspapers. (No disrespect, the Jungle Gazette is excellent.) Having several will lead to competition=length=good stories and eventually over many big rivalries collapse to tabloids. (I can see it now: Aliens abduct President, replace with robot/Elvis clone) Of course, I don't have the time to start one.
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
      OPD, come and get me.
      I really can't think of a reason not to have a "should we do away with the court?" poll. I may do one 2morrow.
      Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
        This is why Apolyton should have several major newspapers. (No disrespect, the Jungle Gazette is excellent.) Having several will lead to competition=length=good stories and eventually over many big rivalries collapse to tabloids. (I can see it now: Aliens abduct President, replace with robot/Elvis clone) Of course, I don't have the time to start one.

That is the best joke I have seen in a long time.

I can't even find anyone to HELP on this one, let alone start a new paper...

Frankly, though, I would love to see someone start another paper up so I wouldnt feel too awful should I miss an edition...

There are days when I feel a bit burnt out on this...
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I was thinking about starting a Consumers Leaflet or an Economic Newspaper one time, one with articles about ways citizens can save money, promising investments (foreign and domestic) and information on where you can get bananas for the cheapest prices (based on the game's development), but then I thought 'naaaah...'.
          "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
          And the truth isn't what you want to see,
          Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
          - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Working...
          X