Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embassy of the Community

Greetings citizens of Apolytonia

The people of the Community are always glad to meet new, bold civilizations that have entered the world of site-based gaming. Whether it be a Democracy, Monarchy, Oligarchy, or any other form of government - we wish to learn more of you, and invite you to learn more of us. To this end, we have established this embassy and ask for your hospitality. Through the embassy you can ask questions about the Community, or even follow the links provided below and pay us a visit.

Also, we would like to ask you to join the United Nations. Each nation is invited to send one or two official representatives to the UN Council, where they can debate on serious matters of state - the supreme purpose being, to establish a base for a possible future intersite Nation Game over Play The World. The UN Forum is open to all visitors, whether they are members of our site or not, and serves as a central, intersite discussion platform where people from all over the net can gather to share thoughts and ideas.

As your Community ambassador, you can speak to me if you have any questions or problems regarding the Community - I will be more than happy to help.

Visit the Community here!

Sincerely,

Bolan Longpants

---
    Community embassies fall under the authority of InterCom , a special committee sanctioned by the Community Department of State to oversee intersite relationships.
    Last edited by nalob; October 6, 2002, 11:38.
    Ambassador of The Community

Why do we need two embassies of the community?

Comment

If you can tell me where's the 'other embassy', I will make changes.

Bolan

Comment

We have found a new Democracy Game in progress. To view the main board click here . Please ignore this post if the people from Apolytonia already discovered this new tribe. I couldn't find a post about the new site on this board.

Bolan

Comment

Do I have to Register AGAIN!!!
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Register again? Register where? Please be more specific because I don't understand the question, UnOrThOdOx.

BTW. UnOrThOdOx, We made a special account for you in the UN council on our board. Feel free to use it. I hope we can get people from other DG boards here as well.

Bolan

Comment

So...this is just a site overhaul, or are you starting from scratch?
              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I don't see the UN forum anymore.
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

You should be able to see and access the UN board. Are you saying it is gone? If you can't see it you're probably able to go to the UN board by entering your profile and click on view latest threads. I'll look into the problem of the disappeared UN board right away. Maybe something changed after given you posting abilities here.

Bolan

Comment

Sorry, I was getting mixed up with the other link that does not go to your site...
                    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Bolan, Apparantly I may not be our ambassador after all. Please remove that tag from my account over there until the resolution of this poll here:http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=62802

It appears some do not wish to open such an open line of communication, or that they wish to VOTE for a representative to speak for our nation.

I am sure you can understand.
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

UnOrThOdOx, your tag has been removed. I hope you or another Apolyonian representative will be chosen as an embassador. On top of that, maybe Apolytonia is interested in sending some one as a UN diplomat. We had this idea about playing a intersite Democracy Game and if the people of Apolytonia are interested in this plan, a diplomat of your nation is needed to organize this project.

Bolan

Comment

It is currently winning in the poll that SOMEONE will go. I thought it would not be right to have the tag unless I am formally chosen, therefore. I will continue to visit and keep in touch even if I am not chosen, however, out of interest.
                          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I hope that i will soon see a UN representative there. I believe the FANATIKAN un representative will also be the community-ambassador. I proposed to our FA that all ambassadors of all our embassies should be treated as UN secretaries for the UN representative.
                            We also will propably treat our Embassy in the Community as UN-Office for the representative and his secretaries.
                            This way we dont need a seperate person to do the UN job.
                            Hean of the UN delegation ofFANATIKA

Visit the Rebel Pub and Brewery in Bavaria, Fanatika!

Comment

I thank you for your support regarding the UN Disorganizer. I hope the people from Apolytonia will see the UN will have a positive impact on the relationships between several board.

Bolan

Comment

Working...
                              X