Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Presidential adress (a few announcements)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one did anything illegal.
    For your photo needs:
    http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas
      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
        I NOTICED but havent had time to double check the CoL to see if that part was bypassed to RE-nomination.
        Oh oh.

*ppst -- OPD.* UnOrthO's trouble. He noticed. You better have Aggie take care of him.

-- adaMada
        Civ 3 Democracy Game:
        PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
        Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

As it seems the public opinion on the GL is quite conclusive and that building the chapel will not result in a GA then a full set of turns may be done tommorrow.

The chat will begin at 7PM GMT thats 19 GMT or 8 PM uk time. Check the saves thread at the top for your time zone. The chat will being at 7 and one turn will be played. If all minister's including Ghengis have posted their plans for the next 5 turns, Aggie is present and Togas is present or has briefed a replacement then 5 turns will be played.

I do want to do 5 but don't want to get caught up making SMC decisions again and this chat is also an important one in terms of foreign trade.

Turn up early if you want to discuss things. The GL will be used to build the chapel so if UnOr wants to pick a city then everything should be ok.
          Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Working...
          X