No announcement yet.

Area 25: War Conclusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing press possibly. We will probably end up buying Invention no matter what.

Education is my second choice if we really want to start building up our infastructure after this war.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

If we are the first to reserach a tech, the amount of money it generates is more than enough to offset the full price of a tech we haven't started.

Chances are high that at least one AI has already started researching Invention.

Chances are very high that at least one AI will have Education within the next few turns. (If one doesn't have it already.)

It's unlikely that any of them have started reseraching Printing Press at this point. It's also probable that leaders to Education will either go for Banking or Astronmeny instead of Printing Press. Even Music Theory will be seen as more desiriable due to Bachs.

It's also noteworthy that Printing Press costs less to discover than Theology while the other two cost more.
      1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
      Templar Science Minister
      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

I fully support switching to Printing Press as soon as possible.
        Proud member of the Hawk Party.

Comment

Working...
        X