No announcement yet.

Greetings from the Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just established an Community embassy in another thread. About your discussions about subforums of course it has his good and bad sides. Most people over here are probably used to not having subforums and can find the threads pretty quickly. As a newbie at Apolyton, I had lots of problems finding out about your organization. For example I had difficulties finding your laws and the structure of your government. Probably experienced users will brows faster through the threads while beginners need more time.

We had lots of problems even before the start of the game. First of all because of the lack of a good constitution a lot of things were not clear to the citizens and the members of our assembly. The biggest problem we faced was the vanishing of our president and the lack of activity of our vice president. Both people were impeached and now we have a new executive team. After new elections we started the game and our new constitution is up. Still we have a lot of ground to cover.

Bolan
    Ambassador of The Community

Comment

Working...
    X