Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Cheers for MWiA

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

And you didn't even manage to pee everyone off.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

And 3 more for the rest of the departing crew.

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I meant to start one of these for the departing Ministers, but forgot... Sorry .

This term has been something really great. All the ministers were incredable -- very likeable, very knowledgeable, and very solid. To be honest, I wasn't around much before the end of last term, so I can't coment on previous Administrations (which I'm sure were excellent as well), but I can't imagine an administration much better than this one. There's little else to say, except to beg and plead that you let us have the honor of serving under you again, and also to say how happy we are to keep the Ministers that are returning: Togas, GodKing, Aggie (Formally, this time ), and WhiteBandit.

Let's do it again .

-- adaMada
      Civ 3 Democracy Game:
      PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
      Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

What a fantastic term! We are the second in the ranking!

Here's a view of Ubergorsk:
        Attached Files
        RIAA sucks
        The Optimistas
        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Good on you boys!!!!
          Go the Kiwi's!!!!!

Comment

This has been the most amazing term ever. Congrats and a thousand cheers to MWIA and the entire departing crew!!
            "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
            And the truth isn't what you want to see,
            Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
            - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

I would like to toss in my 0.02 lytons to say thanks to the current administration.

It was been an excellent effort with even better results. Our great civilization found itself in a war of our choosing, and a greater war from the actions of treacherous neighbors. We have prevailed and crushed those who would stand against us. We have stood our ground and pushed back. We have taken the action to their soil.

Our economy has grown and our citizens are happy. We have a future before us, sown by the work and effort of our leaders past. We have built and battled our place in history. We will grow and be remembered for our achievements.

Let us thank those who have taken the time to lead. Let us stand before our brothers and sisters, our mothers and fathers, with pride. Let us not forget the sacrifice of so many, both peaceful builders and brave warriors, guiding us through the sands of time.

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Comment

Hear hear. This administration has been exemplary, particularly in executive terms. Game play was smooth, and communication with the citizenry very effective. People obviously put a lot of time into this. A rising empire sends its warm thanks to MWIA and his administration.
                aka, Unique Unit
                Wielder of Weapons of Mass Distraction

Comment

I've posted that screenshot of Sun Tzu as a compliment for all conquests of this term...
                  Congrats, boys! Well done!
                  RIAA sucks
                  The Optimistas
                  I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Things are looking good people. For the first time in a long time, our survival does not appear to be threatened. This administration has accomplished much, and everyone should be proud.
                    2nd Minister of the Economy in the 1st Apolytonia Civ 3 Democracy Game.
                    Founder and editor of the Berserker Bugle

Comment

MWIA,

You will be remembered for ever as the one

Mercilessly Warring If Antagonized.

Worth to notice that your unlikely name was quickly shortened by the people in four letters whose meaning appears just now. When charisma is concerned, people's intuition never fails. You have a destiny !
                      Statistical anomaly.
                      The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

It was a truly glorious reign and perhaps you will honor us again with your presence. One note, imagine the elections when people get back from school and other obligations. I can just see a MWIA,OPD,NINOT and TRIP election, tht could be truly scary, not to mention the VP matchup oh and by the way three cheers for Unortho too.
                        Aggie
                        The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie
                          It was a truly glorious reign and perhaps you will honor us again with your presence. One note, imagine the elections when people get back from school and other obligations. I can just see a MWIA,OPD,NINOT and TRIP election, tht could be truly scary, not to mention the VP matchup oh and by the way three cheers for Unortho too.
                          Aggie
                          So would that be next summer? Isn't there a possibility the game would be over by then?
                          Proud member of the Hawk Party.

Comment

Are we not starting a second game?

Christmas break may see a few people making more time as well...
                            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

There is always the chance of an MP game against those 'other sites'.

BTW, Good job OnOrthO.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                              X