X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Wanted: Regional Administrators

Wanted:

Regional Administrators !!!!!!!!!!

Applicants will post their interest in these positions below, and will be contacted (via PM'ing) by the local representitive of the City Planning Office.

Qualified applicants will have a knowledge of the following:

Civ3
    Breathing
    the ability to log on to 'poly occasionally and do some roll playing.

One special applicant may be chosen to act as a formal deputy in case I am not able to make one of the commitment dates.

Please include in your application the area you are applying for, and any special qualifications you may feel you have for the position. No one will be disqualified based on religion, hair colour, size of nose, or former political alliance. The first duty of an applicant would be to choose the title of their position (just remember, we are a Monarchy, so some appropriate titles may be: count, duke, baron, etc.) if they are selected for the job. Also, this position will not interfear with other duties such as being a justice, so any and all who are interested should apply.

My intentions at this time are to not run again for CP in the next elections (a month away........ so who knows then) but this will be an excelent opportunity for anybody interested to gain some experience. Oh, ya, It is fun also!
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

I'd be interested in Uber Isle or Mingapulco.

Comment

As you know I'm interested in a position. I'll do anything but I'm mostly interested in Uber Isle or recently conquered territories. I promise to subjugate newly aquired citizens and put them in their place, with popular opproval of course.
      Duddha: I will return...
      Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
      "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
      Free California!

Comment

i would love to take a position that is important, but not especially time-consuming or controversial. what would the EXACT duties be for the job?

Name and Title: Duke of his Dominion, Baron of its Buildings, Lord of those Lakes, Count of that Continent, Viscount of every Villages, Admiral of it All ... JDD

Province: Uber Isle

Why I should have the position: I have been with the demo-game since the begining. Im the head of a party,
        and even served as minister once. Im willing to spend the time required for my post.

I would even be willing to be a joint governor of the isle, splitting the duties accordingly.

Comment

and yes, i can breathe. i am not currently on life support.

Comment

Re: Help Wanted: Regional Administrators

Originally posted by GodKing
            Please include in your application the area you are applying for,
            Godking will you be managing Mingapulco this term or will you be giving it to an RA again.
            Are we having fun yet?

Comment

GodKing, you're not going to run term after next? God, what will the King do? (lol, it's stupid, but I feel tired for some reason...)

I won't apply, since this isn't my skill, but I am curious -- can people who are have other elected/appointed positions apply? Or is it a volunteer thing, so anyone with any position can do it? Again, just out of curiosity.

-- adaMada
              Civ 3 Democracy Game:
              PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
              Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

Anybody can apply. If you are a minister or other elected position, I will simple hold you to roll playing and advising, no ability to be a deputy.

I will probably keep mingapulco this term, as pina colada I was hoping to grow against america last term didn't occure (Thank you persia.....). However, if someone is interested, please post such adn I will look. This is one of the more scrutinized jobs by the public (if I make an error, I usually get 2-5 pm's....) and often get pm's as reminders of things that are comming up to pay attention to... which is very helpful btw. OK, I'm rambling. Later.
                If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Im interested, but preferably the French conquered regions... or the American ones (del monte and such...)
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I could be military governor of occupied Persia for role playing purposes, but that might end up being too much time advising on what every city builds etc.
                    Aggie
                    The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Hmmm...
                      Count Donegeal of Persopolis! Fair and Just administrator of the Persian homeland!

Under strong advisment from acting Military Governer Aggie.
                      (until such time as resistance has ended or the duties of SMC draws his attention to newly aquired land)
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I would like to take on whatever is left of the Persian cities when we are done.

I can breath
                        I can roll play
                        and I am looking for a better source of material for the Gazette, and have heard strange stories of a substance known as 'leather' being made from those cattle...
                        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

well IF there is any region not yet occupied i would be willing. I havent been very active on the civIII game but that is because i am mainly concentrating on the SMACdg. why would i make a good regional administrator? i dont really know i only can say that i am Alpha Talent in the SMAC game and i come around on poly alot these days
                          Bunnies!
                          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                            Im interested, but preferably the French conquered regions... or the American ones (del monte and such...)
                            It would be an honor to pass on the governorship of Ile de Rose Province to ex-President Ninot.
                            Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
                            "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

Working...
                            X