Palace location commitee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palace location commitee

Here's what were going to do. (Ottomuscaesar's proposal).

A committee of 5 to be composed of:

the city planner
    the imperial expansion minister
    and three citizens chosen by the people of Apolytonia

On the commitee
    GhengisFarb
    Godking

Here are the nominations:

Nominated

Seconded and waiting for acceptance

Nominated, seconded and accepted
    Sir Ralph
    Aro
    Ninot

Nominations close thursday 2 GMT if an election is needed one will comence then.
    Last edited by OPD; September 17, 2002, 15:41.
    Are we having fun yet?

Well, Ghengis can be very important in this question, but he's winning the election for Imperial Expansion Minister , and I don't know if he have the time to this. Anyway, I would like to nominate him.
    RIAA sucks
    The Optimistas
    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

I nominate Sir Ralph.
      Statistical anomaly.
      The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Whoever ends up doing this, I strongly suggest looking at all the maps of the Geographical Society. Even my pop. dense map has a value in this, because we want the palaces centered both geographically and in terms of population distribution (larger cities are going to have more corruption).

Check out Aro's thread.
        Minister of the Economy: Term IV, V
        Ministre d'Économie: Session IV, V
        Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there aren't people following me!
        Même si je suis paranoïde, ça n'exige pas qu'il n'y a pas de gens qui me suivent!

Comment

If this does happen I'd like Aro to be on board or at least to be in contact should certain maps be required.
          Also contact with Aggie will be important with regard to the persian cities and how the war is going to end.
          Are we having fun yet?

Comment

How about this,

the city planner

The IE and city planner are going to be the ones most influential in where cities will be located and what they will build. I don't think the SMC does that, they just control them for a short while until their out of resistance.
            Proud member of the Hawk Party.

Comment

Originally posted by =OttomusCeasar=
              How about this,

the city planner
              I second this proposal.
              Diderot was right!
              Our weapons are backed with UNCLEAR WORDS!
              Please don't go, the drones need you.

Comment

How about this,

the city planner

The IE and city planner are going to be the ones most influential in where cities will be located and what they will build. I don't think the SMC does that, they just control them for a short while until their out of resistance.
                I third it. (being a former Registered Parliamentarian I just sent shivers down my own spine)

Comment

How about this,

the city planner

This sounds like a good idea, I fourth it. My apologies to Ghengis.
                  Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
                  "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

I agree, it's a good idea.
                    RIAA sucks
                    The Optimistas
                    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Ich auch
                      Duddha: I will return...
                      Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
                      "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
                      Free California!

Comment

This is something that I would like to be a part of.
                        Put my name in the hat for one of those "three citizens chosen by the people of Apolytonia."

Mss
                        Remember.... pillage first then burn.

Comment

Good idea, and about time to think about this. I would like to participate, if I get elected to the commitee.

Comment

Looking at the map, I think it's rather too early to decide best where to place these two things. I think the current capital is going to remain an anchor position, primarily with the induction of Uber Island as a large province. Other than that, our nation spreads northeast, as well as the new French provinces in the west. How best to deal with this may be decided by which areas become denser in population. It's a tie right now; so to decide we'd need to be able to foretell in which directions will we expand further.

I'd like to be in on this committee, but of course I won't be a citizen at the time if I become MoE.
                            Attached Files
                            Minister of the Economy: Term IV, V
                            Ministre d'Économie: Session IV, V
                            Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there aren't people following me!
                            Même si je suis paranoïde, ça n'exige pas qu'il n'y a pas de gens qui me suivent!

Comment

the city planner
                              and three citizens chosen by the people of Apolytonia.
                              Great this is what we'll do then.

This isn't as serious and official as the CC so I don't think we need a poll to confirm that were doing this and we can just nominate people in this thread.
                              How about if nominations last for three days from this post?
                              Candiates must be nominated and then seconded.
                              If they then accept they will go through to the prelimainary commitee of which if there are more than 3 a three day poll will be done to choose the best three.

I'll change the first post to a nominations post and name all the nominees and whether they have accepted and stuff.

Ok in terms of nominations I'd like to second Sir Ralph.
                              I am over the moon to read his acceptance as we need someone as good as him on this. Not only that but perhaps being on this commitee will convince him to spend more time hanging around here. If there was anyway I could crowbar you onto the commitee w/o having to do an election I would but I can only suggest that people voting check out the strat forum for a few days to see that Ralph knows his stuff.
                              Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X