Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election: Imperial Expansion Minister (Term 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Election: Imperial Expansion Minister (Term 4)

It's time to elect an Imperial Expansion Minister to direct the peaceful expansion of our glorious nation.

Candidates

Jonny
    GengisFarb
    E_T

Campaign thread

You have 5 days to make this difficult decision, until about 1238GMT on September 17.
    Jonny
    23.21%
    GengisFarb
    58.93%
    E_T
    17.86%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by MrWhereItsAt; September 13, 2002, 01:27.
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

I don't think MWIA has ever spelled my name the same way twice.
    Last edited by GhengisFarb™; September 13, 2002, 15:33.

Comment

Whilst making up these polls, I was referring directly to adaMada's post in the Nominations thread, and he got it right.

So, of COURSE I got it right!
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I've got to be impressed with Jonny's persistence and commitment. Sorry Ghengis, but it doesn't seem you needed the vote anyway.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

E_T.

Please check your PM box. I have a question for you.
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
            Whilst making up these polls, I was referring directly to adaMada's post in the Nominations thread, and he got it right.

So, of COURSE I got it right!

No fair you retyped the spelling in your first post to match the one in the poll!

Comment

If I'm NOT Elected!!

If I'm NOT Elected, I Promise not to do a Janet Reno!

[soto voice]
              It's things like that, that makes me embarrised to be a Floridian.
              {/soto voice]

E_T
              Come and see me at WePlayCiv
              Worship the Comic here!
              Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Janet Reno deserves fairness
                did she get it?

i duno, im just askin.
                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Don't feel bad E_T, your new to this game and many voters probably aren't familiar with your style or postings. That, or they simply don't want an Extra_Terristrial for a minister.......

COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC,

But, seriously, couldn't Florida find SOMEONE better than Reno to run? With all that population you're telling me Reno is the Best of the Democratic population?

Between this and the ballot-challenged voters of 2000 I'm having serious concerns about Florida's populace.

Comment

I wish I could vote for myself in this IE election.

The silly thing won't let me vote again!

It's really bad when you can't even vote for yourself!

Comment

You wouldn't happen to be on AOL would you.....
                      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny
                        I wish I could vote for myself in this IE election.

The silly thing won't let me vote again!

It's really bad when you can't even vote for yourself!
                        Can you borrow someone else's computer and vote, like a library, a college campus, an internet cafe, or Kinko's or something?

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                          You wouldn't happen to be on AOL would you.....
                          Yes, I am.

However, I just figured out how to bypass the problem, so I could vote for myself after all.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                            Don't feel bad E_T, your new to this game and many voters probably aren't familiar with your style or postings. That, or they simply don't want an Extra_Terristrial for a minister.......
                            How did you guess? You get the No Prize.....

COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC,

But, seriously, couldn't Florida find SOMEONE better than Reno to run? With all that population you're telling me Reno is the Best of the Democratic population?

Between this and the ballot-challenged voters of 2000 I'm having serious concerns about Florida's populace.

The problem isn't the natives, just the transplants. I'm a second Gen Floridian (rare breed) and I can't beleave some of the things that the non-natives have done. It gets really bad when I have to learn a second language to talk to someone who has moved here several years ago.

Back on topic, I quit Civ around the time of the second patch. I was tired of paying to be a beta tester and waited for more patches to be released. 1.29 still looks like it has some problems, but it's playable. During my hiatus, I would occasionally lurk in the forums. Reading about the Demo Game got the CIV monkey back on my back (monkey want a Banana).

E_T
                            Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                            Worship the Comic here!
                            Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Working...
                            X