Cheats in Civ3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheats in Civ3?

This is not a C3DG topic but I wanted to ask, someone just told me of a couple of cheats for Civ3 that I had never heard of, and I figured someone here would know about this. One is that you can name your leader as "Leemur" or "Lemur"... and it does something? Ring any bells?

The other cheat is to save your file as "multi" and somehow it lets you view the whole map and some other stuff?

It all sounds a little sketchy to me, I don't know.
    Minister of the Economy: Term IV, V
    Ministre d'Économie: Session IV, V
    Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there aren't people following me!
    Même si je suis paranoïde, ça n'exige pas qu'il n'y a pas de gens qui me suivent!

Re: Cheats in Civ3?

Originally posted by Reddawg
    This is not a C3DG topic but I wanted to ask, someone just told me of a couple of cheats for Civ3 that I had never heard of, and I figured someone here would know about this. One is that you can name your leader as "Leemur" or "Lemur"... and it does something? Ring any bells?

The other cheat is to save your file as "multi" and somehow it lets you view the whole map and some other stuff?

It all sounds a little sketchy to me, I don't know.
    The Leemur cheat only works in CTP (Call to Power).
    The 'multi' cheat was in civ3, but have been removed in one of the patches.
    Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

thx
      Même si je suis paranoïde, ça n'exige pas qu'il n'y a pas de gens qui me suivent!

Comment

Why did you assume we knew how to cheat here?
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

lol donegeal... i assumed that you all would know everything about civ, not that you would cheat. ;-)

Comment

Working...
          X