No announcement yet.

News about me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time will tell if anyone else will disappear... but in the meantime best of luck Shiber!
    2nd Minister of the Economy in the 1st Apolytonia Civ 3 Democracy Game.
    Founder and editor of the Berserker Bugle

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse

Tass doesn't like us anymore.
      Probably because our capitalist and decadent $Mini-Game.
      RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas
      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Originally posted by Aro
        Probably because our capitalist and decadent $Mini-Game.
        Surprisingly, it was the Communist Revolution Uber attempted that turned Tass off.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Yes, I remember that... Uber, a communist and Skywalker, a capitalist. And I say to myself: what a wonderful (new) world!
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas
          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Thanks everybody! I really appreciate it!
            "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
            And the truth isn't what you want to see,
            Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
            - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Almost all of the previous administration have disappeared and there appears to be a new generation of people coming through to fill the gaps.

Shiber in particular seemed to be active and it is disappointing that he won't be around so much.
              Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Originally posted by OPD
                Almost all of the previous administration have disappeared and there appears to be a new generation of people coming through to fill the gaps.
                Maybe they just died of old age.

They would be a couple a thousand years old by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Aro
                  Another important citizen with a fundamental role in the game is going out… I see a conspiracy! Is someone kidnapping our elite? Are those kidnappers forcing our people to open threads where they give reasonable explanations? If I start any thread explaining how the school or work is taking my time, please, save me!
                  Btw, I’ve been followed by strange guys, probably from the outer space. A friend of mine (from FBI, those people know things), agent Mulder, told me everything about these strange phenomena. Where is Punkbass? Where is Tassadar? Where is Uber? Where is Trip? Where is Skywalker? The answer, my friends, is blowing with the wind.
                  Hum… wait a minute; Skywalker is here. Well, this invalidates my point, I suppose.
                  Good luck to you, Shiber!
                  And don’t forget: in the next weekend, you have to post 100 times, as said by Hagbart.
                  hi ,

deep inside the palace there are some corridors where no man should go , ....

its rumoured that the great banana eats those who dare to come there , ......

lets hope some of the school people shall make a work on civ3 , this way they can post and get college credits for it , .....

have a nice day
                  - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                  - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                  WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Working...
                  X