No announcement yet.

Which Palace Architecture style?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't it be funny if it was a British censor and replaced the F word with polite British swears like "blast!"

Those blasted archers took our swordsman!
    Blast those French!
    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
    - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

You alway have the option to change, though IMO if you mix'n'match the result usually ends up looking a mess.

I can't believe Greco-Roman is winning! They are 2 of our most dangerous enemies!

I think if you exit the game, the style reverts to "default" (for the civ? not sure).
      Diderot was right!
      Our weapons are backed with UNCLEAR WORDS!
      Please don't go, the drones need you.

Comment

I'm sure. I really hate it, it's annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
          I do click once. It gives a message saying that my session is invalid.

Here's to test the autocensor: **** **** ******* damn
          My theory:

It is AOL. Or rather, the IP AOL assigns you. Try signing on again and voting. Each time you log on you get a new IP from a pool that AOL uses. If someone (me?) has already used that AOL IP, it will not let you vote.

Consequently, where do you live? It seems only one of us can vote at a time...when you cannot, I can, and vice versa...

AOL also owns several other providers around the country and may be sharing IP's between them all.
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I've realized that this is an AOL problem. However, often when I sign off and sign back on, I have the same IP address.

Comment

I voted banana on the off chance that we can customize the palace. we have so many talented folks involved, I bet you we can create a cool palace.
              mss
              Remember.... pillage first then burn.

Comment

I've realized that this is an AOL problem. However, often when I sign off and sign back on, I have the same IP address.
                It's just a matter of luck. Woof.
                Last edited by Shiber; August 29, 2002, 18:12.
                - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

I would be so cool to have a banana style palace!
                  Est-ce que tu as vu une baleine avec un queue taché?
                  If you don't feel the slightist bit joyful seeing the Iraqis dancing in the street, then you are lost to the radical left. If you don't feel the slightest bit bad that we had to use force to do this, then you are lost to the radical right.

Comment

Yes, yes. We MUST make a distict Banana style culled from the various inferior styles available. We should hold this poll each time we need to upgrade our place and see the change in style over time.
                    Member of The Royal Apolytonian Geographic Society
                    Request maps here.
                    Download maps here.

Comment

Have you tried a different access #? I have about 20 access $'s stored. They all hook into different servers, and therefor have a different list of IP's. I changed my access # not too long ago, and have not had the same trouble since.
                      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Actually it's possible to share a range of IP addresses between several servers, as long as they're all connected to the same higher-level ISP.
                        In AOL's case I think they're connected to a backbone so in most cases you'll have to dial to an access number in another country to be sure that you'll get a different IP.
                        - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Working...
                        X