Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unofficial information gathering poll

Since there has not been much talk on the subject:

Do you guys like the Directory thread, or is it a waste of my time?
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

I like it, even if Idon't go there often. But everytime I need a specific info, that's where I go.
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I like it; it's very easy to find the info. Please, continue with that thread.
      RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas
      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

It has become as necessary as ... the Panag's "have a nice day" !

I really cant say more !
        Statistical anomaly.
        The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

I don't use it myself because I come here very often so it's not hard for me to find my way around, but if it helps other people then it's a good thing.
          "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
          And the truth isn't what you want to see,
          Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
          - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

very good. easy to find the maps, CoL, and other things you don't want to have to look around for.
            Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
            "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

I've never used it. I just don't look in the topped threads much at all.

Comment

I like it. It is the easiest way to find some stuff.

Comment

i can tell you from experience that it is VITAL for anyone new to the game.
                  Minister of the Economy: Term IV, V
                  Ministre d'Économie: Session IV, V
                  Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there aren't people following me!
                  Même si je suis paranoïde, ça n'exige pas qu'il n'y a pas de gens qui me suivent!

Comment

It's a great thread to find info in!
                    Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

A great thread. Must cost you an enormous amount of time to maintain but I suppose many of use it to our advantage.
                      Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

never used it, but next time i go on a vacation (not anytime soon, thank the banana) it will probably be very helpful when i get back.

Comment

Originally posted by DAVOUT
                          It has become as necessary as ... the Panag's "have a nice day" !
                          That's a pretty nasty thing to say.

It ain't intrusive, and I get the feeling that I will be using it constantly once I have updated meself on every thread. NOTE TO ALL: There is a lot to do, and I have a helluva lot to read, so if there are any threads that ppl feel the President should read that the Directory doesn't have links to, please post and get UnOrthO to add them (or I guess I could add them in another, temporary post until UnOrthO can edit his main posts). From now on I may be using ONLY the Directory to get to important threads, so this will mean I don't iss anything important whilst skipping the extras when I don't have time for them.

El Presidente
                          MrWIA
                          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt

That's a pretty nasty thing to say.
                            My point did not go through. I meant that the Panag's motto is now an obvious part of the game, and most of us would probably be surprised, or even worried, that Panag stops wishing us a nice day. In the same way I would miss the UnOrthOdox's chef d'oeuvre, would it disappear.
                            Statistical anomaly.
                            The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                              NOTE TO ALL: There is a lot to do, and I have a helluva lot to read, so if there are any threads that ppl feel the President should read that the Directory doesn't have links to, please post and get UnOrthO to add them (or I guess I could add them in another, temporary post until UnOrthO can edit his main posts). From now on I may be using ONLY the Directory to get to important threads, so this will mean I don't iss anything important whilst skipping the extras when I don't have time for them.

El Presidente
                              MrWIA
                              Boy, it should be hard to find much that is not in the directory. If it has been up for 24 hours, I have seen it and added it, if it was important. Unofficial polls and maybe an unofficial discussion or two are about the only things not in there.

/me sees a new Machiavelli Institute thread that needs to be added...
                              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
                              X