No announcement yet.

Historical Poll: National Approval Rating During President Ninot’s Leadership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historical Poll: National Approval Rating During President Ninot’s Leadership

Greetings,

So, we are finished with our second term of administrative leadership. If you were to describe your emotional condition throughout President Ninot’s presidency, how would you represent yourself?

Poll Expires in 15 Days
    Citizen in a state of perpetual We Love The President Day :love: :D :love:
    0.00%
    Happy Citizen :cool::b: :cool::b:
    36.17%
    Content Citizen :) :p
    44.68%
    Unhappy Citizen :( :bored:
    14.89%
    Pop-rushed Citizen :q::angry: :madban: :doitnow!:
    4.26%

The poll is expired.

Content.
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Didn't we already do one for Ninot?

Oh wait that was by the C guy, during his admin near the end.

Comment

I was happy, ninot did a good job

Comment

Content.
          oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

happy

Comment

im content with what he accomplished...

Comment

Oh NO! These polls must send a cold chill of pure terror down the spines of Presidnts, the likes of which only primeval man experienced in clashes with the terrible and unfathomable darkness of the otherworldly Elder Things.

Sorry, too much Lovecraft recently.

I'd better do well when I come back for good....
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

My attitude towards Ninot as a President? Happy

With the term in general? Content to unhappy

too many ministers leaving, but Ninot had no control over that...
                  One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I was somewhere between happy and content. I probably should be happy so I put that.
                    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

between happy and content.
                      If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Do you remeber those dudes from civ 2 who were super pissed off. I forget what they were called but they were black and needed alot to make them content. Boy were they annoying.

Anyway I'd say content.
                        Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Content.
                          "Politics is to say you are going to do one thing while you're actually planning to do someting else - and then you do neither."
                          -- Saddam Hussein

Comment

Re: Historical Poll: National Approval Rating During President Ninot’s Leadership

Originally posted by Timeline
                            Greetings,

So, we are finished with our second term of administrative leadership. If you were to describe your emotional condition throughout President Ninot’s presidency, how would you represent yourself?

Poll Expires in 15 Days
                            hi ,

great poll

and now a lot of people shall have the oppurtunity to vote because of the 15 days

have a nice day
                            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Working...
                            X