News Update week of 8/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Update week of 8/19

Yeah, I am starting this a bit early, but it will be easier for me to keep up on things rather than go back and remember them all.

What do you want in the news?

So far:

The $ game beta

The Directory thread

If the court rules on case 1, I will get that.(hint, hint)
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

-- Naming of the provinces
    -- Reddawg's statistics
    -- Constitutional Convention Enabling Act (which is well on its way to passing with a 2/3 supermajority)
    oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Deputies appointed for Foreign Ministry (http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...postid=1224353) and SMC (can't point you to the specific thread, but the deputy is Aggie).

Various departmental main office threads have opened (not sure if it's appropriate for the news update, but thought I'd mention it so you can decide ).

All I can think of right now...

-- adaMada
      Civ 3 Democracy Game:
      PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
      Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

Could someone please take this over just for this week? I've been submitting them each Saturday. Nothing fancy, just a few news items, a few links mixed in...
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I can do it, since I'm experienced already (note : if anyone wants to do this, I'll gladly concede)
          I'm looking forward for news from today's turnthread !
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
          X