Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking feedback, advice, suggestions

Hi all.

I have been hard at work attempting to organize the directory thread.

I would like to get some feedback on what everyone thinks. I am a real do one thing, do it right, move on type of perfectionist. I consider this to now be in the maintenance mode. Is there any more design changes, suggestions, or other changes you guys would like to see done? Are you ever even going to use it? Do you see it as a waste of time all together?

If we agree that it is as organized as it is getting, I will maintain it as is, adding and moving links as neccessary, and move on to one of my many other projects for this term.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

The War Academy is not an institution of the Minister of the Military. Remove it please from this chapter . It is an independent citizen group just like the Culture Club (erm... was), the Thinkers Guild, the Machiavelli Institute and the Adam Smith Foundation.

Comment

There seems to be something wrong with the links for City Planner. Otherwise its good work.
      Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
      "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

I was not trying to imply that it WAS an institution of the SMC, but rather that it discussed items that mainly pertained to the military. It was a way for me to organize all military related threads in one area. I have done the same for the other organizations. How would you suggest I change it and maintain the same idea?
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

The availability of the current Aro's map is a great thing. I have not seen the COL, have I looked for it properly ?
          Statistical anomaly.
          The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

CoL is at the bottom.

Fixed the links
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Make an independent chapter "Citizen organizations" in the same style as "Executive branch", then make subtitles "War Academy", "Thinkers Guild" etc. in the style of "President" and post the links below the subtitles. In the governmental threads belong only official governmental announcements, discussions and polls. You may post a "See also: War Academy" in the governmental chapter as a reminder.

Comment

OK, Ralph.

I am against seperating related threads for ease of navigation. I understand your concern of maintaining a seperate entity, perhaps you can understand mine of maintaining related subjects together.

I have a compromise to propose, however, something like this, but it will look better:

Military

smc: UberKrux

[links to SMC threads]

Public discussion entity: The War Academy

Links to War academy threads

Foreign Relations

FAM: Togas.....

And so on through the sections.

Would this be acceptable? It will maintain the seperate nature, and keep the related links together.
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Agreed, if you point out that it's non-governmental.

Comment

I will make the change, then. Likely not till tonight when I have more time.
                    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Actually, it was easier than I thought. It is now updated to yet another new format.
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Actually... could you link my statistics? ((wolfish grin)) if you think that's a good idea. the Foreign minister has it linked under his own heading.
                        Minister of the Economy: Term IV, V
                        Ministre d'Économie: Session IV, V
                        Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there aren't people following me!
                        Même si je suis paranoïde, ça n'exige pas qu'il n'y a pas de gens qui me suivent!

Comment

There is another thread somewhere for adding links to that, but I will go track them down and add them.
                          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
                          X