No announcement yet.

Adam Smith Foundation: Currency and the Iroquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone can post an Official poll once some prepoll discussion has gone on (it has) and with some specifics in the first post of the poll.

I will go and do it now.

El Presidente
    MrWIA
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Well... Donal already accepted the proposal and noone has shown any objection as of yet. When Donal posts this plan in the executive threads people will have yet another chance to show their objection to this and if they do then we could put this to a poll. Otherwise I don't think a poll is necessary.

Edit: Of course I won't actually mind if MWIA or anyone else sets up a poll.
      "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
      And the truth isn't what you want to see,
      Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Yeah do it, if we don't someone else will and Id rather see us have the 25 gold than some other civ

Comment

Okkay . Just want to make that good ideas like this don't just sink because they never get around to being polled/accepted by the ministers (something I've seen a few times and am getting tired of ).

As long as everything's running along without a poll, then I guess one not really necessary (though also can't hurt).

-- adaMada
          Civ 3 Democracy Game:
          PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
          Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

-- OT --
            MWIA, now that you're president elect, shouldn't you change your sig accordingly?
            "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
            And the truth isn't what you want to see,
            Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
            - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Working...
            X