Hats off to the administration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hats off to the administration

Just wanted to go ahead and tip my hat to the leaving administration (doing it now since I don't remember when the new one comes in )... Overall, they really did a good job, and managed to advance keep this nation rolling into the future. They all did very well (dispite arevolution attempt or two ) and I wanted to congratulate Ninot, Timeline, and all the ministers on a well run, effective term. I hope we all have the honor of your leadership again.

-- adaMada

------------------
    Apolyton Government, Second Term

| Executives
    | Ninot, President
    | Timeline, Vice-President
    |
    | Ministers
    | Apocalypse, Minister of Science
    | Jdd2007, Minister of Foreign Affairs
    | UberKrux, Minister of the Military
    | Spiffor, Minister of the Economy
    |
    | Board of Territoritial Development and Expansion
    | Sir Ralph, Minister of Imperial Expansion
    | GoodFella, Minister of Public Works
    | punkbass2000, City Planner
    |
    | Other
    | History Guy, Historian
    Civ 3 Democracy Game:
    PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
    Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Some bumps, but yes overall an excelent administration.
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Thankyou. Im flattered and feel fortunate to have had such a great group of people to work with.
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Thanks.

Uber and I aren't leaving quite yet. This will be our final term in our current offices though. My position will probably be incorporated into some other office. Uber will either have to stop because of term limits or his position will have a new name so he can run again
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

you'll see "Der Uber KruX" comming up soon
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I think that a big salute is in order to the administration which brought us victory over America!
            2nd Minister of the Economy in the 1st Apolytonia Civ 3 Democracy Game.
            Founder and editor of the Berserker Bugle

Comment

Working...
            X