Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are they destined to be Chosen of the Banana?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are they destined to be Chosen of the Banana?

I was a humble weapons maker, (shut up, I was) when the Great Banana chose me as its Chosen and marked be with the avatar The Big Banana.

I knew not why I had been marked only that a sweet, fruity smell lingered whereever I went
    (and attracted far too many fruit flies). But alas the time has come for me to 'pass the banana' on to the new Chosen of the Banana (actually I never intended to keep this avatar, as it doesn't fit me at all).

So, those who feel they are worthy: feel free to download the blessing of the Most Powerful Banana and carry its mark with pride. Only time
    (and your post count) shall tell who are worthy to be Chosen of the Banana!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; July 29, 2003, 21:10.

Is there a way to stick it in my current avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
      Is there a way to stick it in my current avatar?
      Yes, it's only 10 frames long, so open it in JASC Animation shop select all frames and export them to Paint Shop.

In paint shop size the image you want to be your background to the same size as the gif frames, now COPY that image.

In EACH of the banana frames, use the magic wand tool to highlight the grey color, you may have to hold down the shift key and click rogue areas of grey. Once all of the grey has been highlighted PASTE INTO SELECTION and your background will replace all of the grey.

Comment

Two things:

I don't have JASC Animation Shop OR Paint Shop.

Can I stick it just in the corner?

Comment

Two things:

I don't have JASC Animation Shop OR Paint Shop.

Can I stick it just in the corner?
          You would need something they can edit an animated gif.

Comment

Cool. Only 80 or so more posts to go.....

Na, doesn't fit me either. Thanks though.
            If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

GodKing - You can do it now. I'm pretty sure they changed the requirement for a custom avatar from 500 to 300, and as you're at Prince, you must have at least 300.

Comment

GodKing - You can do it now. I'm pretty sure they changed the requirement for a custom avatar from 500 to 300, and as you're at Prince, you must have at least 300.
                CivFanatics is the one with the 300 post count requirement, Apolyton's is still 500.

Comment

I'd love to change, but... I like my Star Destroyer.

Comment

CivFanatics is the one with the 300 post count requirement, Apolyton's is still 500.
                    Are there any circumstances or any way to get a custom avatar w/o the 500 posts.
                    Are we having fun yet?

Comment

[unlikely]Maybe Ming will have mercy on you.[/unlikely]

Comment

I have over 1500 posts, so can I have THREE custom avatars? :P

Comment

I'd like to, but I had to trouble Zopper to get an afro on this Guts Man avatar. Don't feel like changing it for a while.

(Maybe we can put an afro on the banana? )
                          oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Antlerkov
                            I'd like to, but I had to trouble Zopper to get an afro on this Guts Man avatar. Don't feel like changing it for a while.

(Maybe we can put an afro on the banana? )
                            Maybe Zop could put an afro on the banana, afro's don't seem to be a problem for him.

Comment

Working...
                            X