No announcement yet.

New Non-Government Debating Entity: Adam Smith Foundation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The area that is covered by the Adam Smith Foundation is pretty much everything domestic, as well as some foreign. The jobs of the following officials are all included in the area of domestic politics :Ministers of the Economy, Public Works, Imperial Expansion, as well as the City Planner. Trading can also be important when economic concerns are present, such as resources and luxuries, as well as gpt and lump sums of money.
    2nd Minister of the Economy in the 1st Apolytonia Civ 3 Democracy Game.
    Founder and editor of the Berserker Bugle

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

I'd like to join.

Will this foundation be discussing other domestic issues (i.e. city planning stuff) or is that the machiaveli inst. or do we need a new institute for that stuff.
        Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Count me in, DG.

*bump*
          oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

The Foundation is designed to discuss anything of economic value, which does include City Planning and Public Works (roads increase trade, hence an economic effect). Pretty much anything domestic is covered, as the economy is not just how much money we have or make in a turn, but what we are building, how much maintenance we will be paying, etc.
            2nd Minister of the Economy in the 1st Apolytonia Civ 3 Democracy Game.
            Founder and editor of the Berserker Bugle

Comment

Count me in too. I figure I assisted with trades in the past I can do more of the same for the future.
              Aggie
              The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Count me in, please.
                Statistical anomaly.
                The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

I would like to join the Foundation
                  Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
                  Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

I'd like to join, please.
                    Empire growing,
                    Pleasures flowing,
                    Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

Working...
                    X