Election: Minister of the Economy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Election: Minister of the Economy

This is the election for our Minister of the Economy.

Query:
    Who should be our next Minister of the Economy

Candidates:
    Donal Graeme
    Banana (abstain)

End:
    5 Days, August 17th 2002
    Donal Graeme
    84.75%
    Banana (abstain)
    15.25%

The poll is expired.

Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Re: Election: Minister of the Economy

Abstain.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I wish I could vote for Spiffor

(no offense Donal)

Comment

Originally posted by Timeline
        I wish I could vote for Spiffor

(no offense Donal)
        Spiffor will be missed
        but Donal should prove adept, i hope.
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

better (almost) anyone than The Banana...his godhood makes it difficult for him to take a pphysical form and attend turnchats...

Comment

write in vote: Spiff

whether he wants the position or not!!!

Comment

A fruit's taking 1/6 of the vote.......

Comment

Geez, some people are making some good points about voting for the banana. Now I am starting to doubt about voting for myself...
                2nd Minister of the Economy in the 1st Apolytonia Civ 3 Democracy Game.
                Founder and editor of the Berserker Bugle

Comment

The whole point of term limits is so new people like me, UnOrthO, and Donal Graeme can get in and enact the peoples' will. We all deserve a chance, and in the case of being the only serious candidate, the choice is either vote for that candidate and let us all get on with the game, or vote for the banana and screw us all. We may not have the experience, but with everyone's help and understanding we can't go far wrong.

Wouldn't YOU want a chance?
                  Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I also think these elections are a great opportunityto bring fresh blood. Ad we'll judge afterwards who was better than in previous administration, and who was worse.

But don't worry : September will be a terrible month for my participation in the DemoGame, but I'll be able to come back in October. With luck, I'll have much free time and a free internet connection dunring the rest of the year. (I mean, I could run for official positions again, if I feel needed)
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I vote Donal Graeme and hope he will be a worthy successor for Spiffor.

Comment

I dont like to abstain. But it doesnt really matter in this case. I think Donal Graeme should do a fine job.
                        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Banana, just for the heck of it.

btw, IT LET ME VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Donal and I have been in close contact lately, and he will prove to be a worthy minister in any position, I assure you.

(the Gazette's plan of total governmental control takes yet another step...)
                            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Thanks

EDIT: Was this in the wrong thread? I forgot what it was about...
                              Last edited by Kuciwalker; August 15, 2002, 19:28.

Comment

Working...
                              X