No announcement yet.

Election: Minister of the Military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir Ralph (if he is still here) is the only one that would do a good as job as Uber

Comment

Where is Sir Ralph, I haven't seen a post from him in a long time? Hopefully we will hear from him soon, otherwise he will be counted amongst the missing...
      2nd Minister of the Economy in the 1st Apolytonia Civ 3 Democracy Game.
      Founder and editor of the Berserker Bugle

Comment

Sir Ralph is unable to participate in turn chats regularly. Hence he is leaving government. Hence his presence is a bit less. He was by somewhere around here earlier today though.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Uber has led us through a successful military campaign, one which I personally had many concerns about. I am going to be Prez, and I will need dedicated and intelligent posters as Ministers - especially since my first official position in this game will be in the top job. I imagine this will not be an easy start for me or UnOrthO, especially if we have to simultaneously play the game and reowrk some rules and procedures, and we need someone with the experience, both of this game and of Civ3 in general, of Uber, in order to make this term successful.

Stuff what was before. We are looking ahead here. Uber for SMC and we will kick ass, or vote banana and kill the game now.
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

UberKruX did a good job so far as Minister of War and there's no reason to vote banana, at least for me. True, he made a lot of trouble, but thank to his Revolution thread, although based on an invalid poll, other more silent voices could be heard. A governmental reform, a reform of the Code of Laws and turnthreads instead of turnchats are now seriously discussed.

Thanks for missing me, people, I am still here often, but I have a very dear visitor right now, with who I am spending most of my spare time, so my evening posts may be less than usual. I will be really away for 2 weeks from August 24th on (vacation trip) and that is the reason why I did not run for an office this term, but your support makes me consider to run for Minister of War in September, if turnthreads will have replaced the turnchats.

Comment

I voted for Uber b'cos he's done a good job so far, but if anyone else had stood Uber probably wouldn't have got my vote, as I have a major aversion to military coup attempts
              Diderot was right!
              Our weapons are backed with UNCLEAR WORDS!
              Please don't go, the drones need you.

Comment

hmmm, i wonder whos gonna win this one???
                "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

would still have voted for uber, competition or otherwise...

Comment

Banana, just for the heck of it. Uber, don't take it personally, I do this in every uncontested election.

btw, IT LET ME VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hi ,

UberKruX , you ought to get more PR , ......

panag > gives Uber a truckload of banana to start with

if so many people are not pleased , well then they should have come forward , ......

have a nice day
                      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Uber doesn't need PR. He has Swordsmen

Comment

Voted (a while ago) for Uber... he was great as SMC, and deservies the third term... in fact, I was one of the (many) people who posted asking him to stay for a third, and I'm very glad that he did.

-- adaMada
                          Civ 3 Democracy Game:
                          PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
                          Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

Uber -- because he's very effective militarily (if somewhat provocative politically!)
                            aka, Unique Unit
                            Wielder of Weapons of Mass Distraction

Comment

I voted Uber, even though his legions destroyed the ghetto in which I lived, and slaughtered the drug dealers from which I obtained my crack. But that doesnt take away the fact that he is a good SMC and is also 'dedicated' to his ministry.

Kman
                              "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                              - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                              Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Kman - he probably did you a favor

Comment

Working...
                                X