MrWhereItsAt
    78.57%
    Banana (abstain)
    21.43%

The poll is expired.

Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Number 2......

what will we do if the banana wins?
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Eat it, then declare MWIA the winner anyway.
      oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Despite my vendetta with MWIA, he might make a good president.

BUt I voted banana anyway.
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Banana does live closer to my timezone, but MWIA is far more active.

Comment

both are tempting... but MWIA is less of a fruit.
            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

As someone who proudly supported MrWIA right from the start, I am honored to have the opportunity to be able to vote for such a fine candidate!

Comment

BANANA

all bow to the fruity yellow candidate (option number 2 that is) ; )

Comment

I also supported MWIA from the start. Do a great job man
                  "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                  "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                  "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                  "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Okay, I realize its probably easy to let divinity go to your head, but this Banana guy is running for way too many offices.

Comment

*looks at the two candidates*

ALL HAIL MWIA, OUR NEW PHARAOH AND IMPERATOR, REPRESENTATIVE OR OUR gOd AND lOrd THE GREAT BANANA (no relation) AND RULER FOR EVER*

* for easy convinience, the length of time "for ever" has been changed to 1 month (The management)
                      If you don't like reality, change it! me
                      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Will there be someone who can run turnchats or turnthreads for people in North America if MWIA is elected?
                        For your photo needs:
                        http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Why are we even wasting five days with this "election" crap, anyway? Let's just appoint the new ministers and get on with the game! Screw this "Code of Laws" or whatever the hell it is...
                          Of course, there's still the RARE possibility that someday somebody will run for an office, nobody will want them to be elected, and the Banana will actually win. And they don't even have to be nominated - anybody can run! Democracy rules! Ha ha!

...I'm so tired...

I would like to remind everyone that this post is the result of approximately 17 hours without sleep due to a certain degree of stupidity on the poster's part. Please realize that I will probably act slightly less offensive and vulgar when I regain my sanity. Thank you for your time.

Comment

Hopefully we will be able to manage even with the weird scheduling from our friend on the bottom of the planet. Probably means that UnOrtho will have to work a lot harder than previous VPs.
                            2nd Minister of the Economy in the 1st Apolytonia Civ 3 Democracy Game.
                            Founder and editor of the Berserker Bugle

Comment

Firstly - YIKES! Have an Internet outage for a coupla days and look at what I see when I return....

The next two weeks for me are devoid of any time-specific engagements beyond the odd hockey game (ie Uni is just about to reach a two week holiday), thus my times are a helluva lot more flexible than normally. I hope to schedule some chats (while they are still useful) during times that at least some of you crazy North Hemispherites can attend.

And BTW, it is a common misconception that the North is the top of the world, encouraged by the fact that Northern civilisations have been dominant throughout history, and, more importantly, have nurtured the great navigators and mapmakers of history.

In the Space Age, it has been discovered that in fact "Down Under" is on top of the world. In order to not confuse people, the North maintains their convenient fiction, whereas any tourist shop in NZ or Australia will sell you a correct map - with us on top.

It could be true.

PS Only 4 banana votes so far? Come on people, you can do better than that! Let's make this an exciting election.
                              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                              X