Campaign Thread: Minister of Science

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campaign Thread: Minister of Science

This is the Campaign Thread for the Minister of Science Election. Citizens are welcomed and encouraged to ask the candidates questions.

Current Candidates:
    Apocalypse (IND)
    Odin (DIA)

Good luck to all candidates.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

My platform...

Like I mentioned in previous campaigns, I'm independent. The works out well for our civilization because it of course insures that I will never put party interest ahead of what is best for our civilization. Like I have mentioned before, I have a good relationship will the ministers. I will consult them about what techs they feel they need. I will work with them to decide on what tech is best for the civilization as a whole. I will write reports on the various techs we can choose and how each will help our nation and then post them. I will then use the input of the various citizens to see how they feel about the thought process. Our choices in technology can easily make or break the game. Our choices are also one of the aspects of this game that we can prepare best for.

I will support cutting the budget and buying techs as long as this doesn't prevent us from getting any vital technology. Since we are going to war, the money can be useful elsewhere. Also, since most of the building orders will be war related, or catching up on things that we didn't build because we were building units; it isn't like all our cities are looking for whole new things to build right now. Once we have more stable land holdings and we are more sure of winning wars, I will support a large research budget so we can pull away from our enemies.
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

My record as Minister of Science...

Two turnchats ago I decided to research Feudalism because that is what most people wanted. Uber also supported it and since we are gearing up for war, I took that into heavy consideration too.

I've made a thread about what to research next.

I continue to visit the chat room to talk with the various ministers and president.

I participated in the first court thread. It was used as a test. This shows that I care about the inner workings of our civilization.

Comment

Working...
      X