The Church of THE ONE in Apolytonia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Church of THE ONE in Apolytonia

Then the ONE said to me, "Do not pray for the well-being of this people. Although they fast, I will not listen to their cry; though they offer burnt offerings and grain offerings, I will not accept them. Instead, I will destroy them with the sword, famine and plague." But I said, "Ah, Sovereign Deity , the prophets keep telling them, 'You will not see the sword or suffer famine. Indeed, I will give you lasting peace in this place, just give them a chance"
    "For the sake of You, I will not destroy it."

Apolytonians is still time...
    Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
    religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

But what about our past dieties? The Everlasting Banana, and the two faces of gOd? The Banana provides with so much in our everyday lives, and gOd created the very world we inhabit. What can this "ONE" do for us?

Comment

Oh great.. Well I guess this was coming. We didn't have enough voices with no reason behind them. A church will easily fill that slot.

Comment

The ONE appeared to Godinex and said, "Do not go down to France; live in the land where I tell you to live. Stay in this land for a while, and I will be with you and will bless you. For to you and your descendants I will give all these lands and will confirm the oath I swore to your people. I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed.

The power of the ONE is in Me. Anything is possible by the power of the ONE.
        Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,

Comment

...The ONE speaks with a charming French accent...
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas
          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

I want to see france delcare war on us RIGHT before we declare war on them. That'd show all those peace mongers

Comment

This is love for the ONE: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome, for everyone born of The ONE is the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that The ONE is our Highest Deity.

Comment

What if we were forced into war with France? If France attacked us, what would The ONE have to say?
                "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

"And I shall strike them with a great vengeance, visiting the sins of the fathers upon their children unto the fourth generation..."
                  Proud Citizen of the Civ 3 Demo Game
                  Retired Justice of the Court, Staff member of the War Academy, Staff member of the Machiavelli Institute
                  Join the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game! ~ Play the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game!
                  Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Comment

Heeeey! That's from the bible!!
                    PLAGIARISM!!!!!
                    - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Im happy one of our prophets found his way here (though im still not aware of how he came here).
                      He offered geat advice and consolation to phoenatica during the great wars. He even lead our crusadors to salamance to capture the holy lands.

Praise godinex, the prophet of the one!
                      Hean of the UN delegation ofFANATIKA

Visit the Rebel Pub and Brewery in Bavaria, Fanatika!

Comment

Salamance? Why, it's crystal clear that the holy lands are in Long Island, Massachusets.
                        - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

I ask, who is this ONE? Disorganizer can bear witness that we already communicate directly with our creator. Then there is also the almighty Banana, and I hear NYE speaking of Mars often enough. So who is this ONE? Why should any of us bend knee or listen to his words?

I consider this 'prophet' to have been on the recieving end of a few too many blows to the head in those 'great wars' of yours.
                          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Disorganizer does not speak for the rest of us. He is but simple minded-- empty headed if you will.

Damn this god sucks. Can't we get another?

Comment

A single god... disembodied voices... a promised land (in Salamance?!)...
                              This all smells kinda fishy to me.
                              Hey, maybe it's a French plot to expose our imminent invasion! {oh uh, maybe they're listening on us right now...} AHEM, I mean, imminent, uh... birthday party... which we are going to hold for Joan! {that's it, they'll fall for it}
                              - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Working...
                              X