Campaign Thread: Minister of War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campaign Thread: Minister of War

This is the Campaign Thread for the Minister of War (aka, SMC) Election. Citizens are welcomed and encouraged to ask the candidates questions.

Current Candidates:
    UberKrux
    Last edited by Donal Graeme; August 11, 2002, 02:23.
    2nd Minister of the Economy in the 1st Apolytonia Civ 3 Democracy Game.
    Founder and editor of the Berserker Bugle

Ok, I am running now, and the reasons are numerous. The fact that I am the only candidate, while adequate enough, should not sway your minds too much

Comment

i thought you were running for economy...
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Banana has never done us wrong, but new blood is good blood..

mmmm blood

A question for the innocent one. Will you comply with any ongoing military plans once you take office?

Comment

n/m i just saw your official switch.
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

So for, I heartily approve of everything that Uber has done. Besides, by the time I am in control, the war should be pretty much won. Elections haven't started yet, and they take 5 days. We are close to initiating the war, so all should be well.

Comment

How much emphasis do you want placed on military production following the war with France (if we are successful)? Do you have any ideas for a next target, if one exists?

Comment

/me ponders running just to make Donal Graeme switch abck to minister of Economy

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
                  * UberKruX ponders running just to make Donal Graeme switch abck to minister of Economy
                  lol, Uber, your nothing but an anarchist at heart.
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

After the war with France, we should redeploy to protect our new lands, and I would focus on defense and exploration. I would like to send some ships to Uber Isle and perfrom the Uber Gambit if I could.

Comment

COOL! I HAVE A GAMBIT NOW!

that'll go nicely with my island and my gorsk.

thats where the galleys are going after they drop off the second wave of Swordsmen

Comment

I'm officially running for SMC again, sorry about sitting on the fence for a while but i wasn't sure if I could balance the game and college, but im fairly sure i can.

NOTE: i won't have a computer from August 18th - August 25th (maybe a little earlier than that). I'll have access to public ones (i can check the forums) but I wont have photoshop and civ on them.

after that i get my SICK lappie set up I've heard some problems about copy protection and DVD/CD-Rs... have to look into it.

Comment

Great, now I have to switch back to Minister of the Economy. Oh well, I am getting pretty good at this.

Now to fix everything, yet again!

Comment

Uber (about the Uber Gambit) - you didn't notice that I named it that in the same thread in which you proposed it?

Comment

Working...
                            X