No announcement yet.

The Persian Front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Heidelberg, the Germans can launch a horsemen campaign without any obstacle all the way to Tenochtitlan; it is also verified for the Brits from Brighton or Liverpool. Therefore, I tend to believe that the Persians, who have no longer any room for expansion, will have to be more tightly controled, whereas the Germans and the Brits have something to eat.
    Statistical anomaly.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

If Persia threatens us outright within the next few turns (IE before any defense network is up) I'd say give in to their demands and smile.

You people bent over for Babylon for christs sake.

Persia is more worthy
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Babylon is our pawn in making the romans and such slower. It's worth it to us to butter them up with crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Epistax
          Babylon is our pawn in making the romans and such slower. It's worth it to us to butter them up with crap.
          how do they make them slower? they have 3 cities (IIRC). They're just WAITING to die.

"I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

They have 4 pathetic, tiny, weak cities Uber. C'mon, get right for Banana's sake!
            If you are unable to read this you are illiterate.

Comment

One of their cities has a russian name. Funny, is not it ?
              Statistical anomaly.

Comment

Babylon has culture and tech up the arse. (well equal tech). They will win many cities before war is ever declared.

Comment

Culture flip or conquest? Either way, an interesting turn of events.
                  If you are unable to read this you are illiterate.

Comment

Are you sure it's 25%? This looked odd to me, so I checked civ3mod.bic and it was 33%.

Comment

Checking the histograph, the romans and russians combined have less culture than Babylon. Quite a bit less. Greece might have more, but it's hard to compare. They are the top two, and I would start being afraid of losing cities to greece. We are, however, expanding culture faster than anyone else at the moment (due to the Billy's dying for temples).

Courthouses will help on the fringe.

Comment

The Babylonians suck a** so much because they started buildin the Oracle in Babylon while everyone else was Rex-ing and we were building archers.

Stupid AI.
                        Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Originally posted by GoodFella
                          They have 4 pathetic, tiny, weak cities Uber. C'mon, get right for Banana's sake!
                          Five cities with Smolensk.
                          Statistical anomaly.

Comment

Originally posted by DAVOUT

Five cities with Smolensk.
                            yes, they're culture whores we know. look at russia's borders, they have almost no culture.

Comment

The Romans are not better. Next to flip : Cumae ?
                              Statistical anomaly.

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                                Are you sure it's 25%? This looked odd to me, so I checked civ3mod.bic and it was 33%.
                                Then your civ3mod.bic has been altered. Or maybe you have a different patch than 1.21. Anyway, both the manual and my civ3mod.bic say it's 25%.
                                "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                                And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                                Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                                - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Working...
                                X