Campaign thread: Vice President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, to quote Trip:

There is nothing in the CoL explicitly forbidding it, so it is legal.

And I would not be running if I didn't think you would be at President. We know what we want to do here, lets do it. Running mates would be an honor.

Together we can bring order to this whether or not all these reformations come to pass. Some may not like the way we do things, but it will be more orderly.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

The Gazette is financed by me I provide over 50% of its bananas.

UnOrthOdOx - if you won't be able to continue the Gazette, I'm not voting for you!

Comment

Oh, and UnOrthOdOx and Trip, what do you think of my proposed reforms here?

Comment

The Gazette was designed to fill a need. I will make every attempt to continue with it. Really, reporting for the government and reporting for the Gazette go hand in hand. However, currently there is a greater need in the government. If there is no government, there is no game, there is no Gazette. I am here to serve the greater need. Several others have expressed an interest in helping to WRITE the Gazette, why don't you as well?

On reforms, I think they all need some amount of work before they are ready. Regional Governers need to be looked at, and formulate a plan on what happens if we cannot find enough, or they do not do their job. Other than that, the Domestic advisor is now going to have one hell of a time reporting all that in a chat. He will have to be someone VERY organized. Spiffor comes to mind as an excellent choice in that position should the reforms come to pass. I also think turnthreads could serve the public about the same as total reform, however. Also, there is something to be said when there have been chats go just fine, like today. We are all focused on the negative chats right now, but there have been some do just fine. Perhaps they can yet be salvaged in some form with some dedicated ministers who at least post plans beforehand.
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
          X